BY CASCADE

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean stuck-on food in one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Plus, with 3X more* film-fighting power, they're our best clean for sparkling silverware and dishwasher. Premium tough food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while... see more...

Jessica S.
Tampa, FL
This dishwasher detergent does a great job cleaning the dishes and doesn't leave any residue.
daisy m.
Edinburg, TX
these are great for dishwashes me and my mom always use it recommend it :p and like this to
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
This is great product. Your item won't have that strong lemon smell but it cleans very well
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
I always buy the big tub of these. These keep my dishes super clean and leaves no residue.
Jamie E.
This is the only brand that works in my dishwasher correctly. I won't use any other brand
Kristy B.
Ocean City, MD
This makes my dishes shine. Smells great. Clean product. Great price. Last a long time.
Elle S.
Riverview, FL
They work great. No residue. Clean every time. The smell makes my kitchen smell great!
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
These are amazing in the dishwasher! They keep my dishes squeaky clean and sparkling
Lili F.
Saratoga Springs, NY
These work well expecaily for glassses and glass dishes to make them sparkling clean.
Jessica L.
Wayland, MI
Keeps my dishwasher from letting the hardwater effect the cleanliness of my dishes