BY CASCADE

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean stuck-on food in one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Plus, with 3X more* film-fighting power, they're our best clean for sparkling silverware and dishwasher. Premium tough food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while... see more...

Diana A.
La Habra, CA
Great product, a must have. Leaves dishes fresh and clean with no worries of food residue left behind!
Katie S.
Morgantown, WV
I always purchase these Cascade action packs. I have tried other brands but none work as well as these.
Tina P.
Branford , CT
Love these they get my dishes so clean and they are nice for a mess free soap. I also love the smell
Lindsey U.
Cascade Platinum ActionPacs leave my dishes spotless! They are so easy to use and are a great value.
Melinda W.
Hopkinton
I use it also when it comes on sale and works will cleans dishes very will I will use it all the time
Brandy T.
Madison, Ms
I will only buy Cascade! They get the job done right the first time every time! And smells good too!
Amy C.
Prefer the lemon scent. Dishes were clean in a full dishwasher load. Would definitely buy it again!
Kimberly B.
Irmo, SC
I had a coupon when I bought and I have fallen in love no residue on dishes after they are cleaned!
Julia G.
this makes my dishes smell great and very fresh! i would recommend to anyone to use in their house.
Kathryne A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Cleans my dishes well and keeps them shiny, price is good and you can get it just about every where