BY CASCADE

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean stuck-on food in one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Plus, with 3X more* film-fighting power, they're our best clean for sparkling silverware and dishwasher. Premium tough food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while... see more...

Sofia G.
Cleans dishes and grime in a sinch, no matter how touch the stain is it will get rid of it in the first wash
Aden R.
Rexburg, ID
my favorite thing to use for dishes! So effective, gets everything so clean I dont even half to pre rinse!
Cheroka R.
Taylor, TX
Best out there! No residue, and gets most everything off. Easy to use, plus comes in a great reusable case!
Rachael S.
Lexington , SC
This is my mom's go to dishwasher detergent she loves it! We always but this brand I total y recommend it.
Brooke A.
Minneapolis
So easy to use. Cleans the dishes so well. Very effective. My wine glasses look great! Great price as well.
Lexi R.
Cressona
One of the best I've used so far. I enjoy the pack form and highly enjoy the packaging, very easy to use.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
Works good. Cleans the dishes really good. I would buy again and I would recommend this to other people.
Andrea P.
Richland, WA
These work well even with our hard water problems. we used them once and wont switch away from them now.
kimberly w.
These are by far the best dish washing packs I have ever used. Leaves my dishes spotless and very clean.
Blanca R.
Gonzales, TX
It's a good product my aunt used this on her washer and it was really cool to see how the dishes came out