BY CASCADE

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean stuck-on food in one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Plus, with 3X more* film-fighting power, they're our best clean for sparkling silverware and dishwasher. Premium tough food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while... see more...

Shondra V.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Smells amazing...Cleans very well and is a reasonable price. Last a while as well. Gets even the dirtiest dishes clean.
Jacqueline W.
Dallas, PA
This product delivers on it's claims. I don't even rinse my dishes or pots and pans before I put them in my dishwasher.
Barbara M.
Cascade action packs can clean a whole load and leaves the glasses with no dry spots. I love this dishwasher product
Amanda T.
Richlands, NC
Always cleans my dishes and leaves them without streaks and my dishwasher never smells bad after my dishes are done.
Tiffany C.
Hartselle, AL
Cascade detergent pods works wonders. It washes off baked on foods and grease. My dishes always comes out clean.
Sharlit F.
Peoria, AZ
No more stuck on food on our dishes! These Actionpack work like a charm and leave our dishwasher smelling clean.
Kayme N.
Saginaw, MI
These wprk really good and cleans.the dishes.and.does.not leave a residue like alot of the other ones I had used
Debby B.
San Ysidro, CA
These are my favorites...gets my dishes clean first time through the dishwasher...no residue in the glasses!
Derek E.
Campbellsville, KY
Great dishwashing packs for our dishwasher! It seems to do a perfectly fine job and the price is what I like!
Ariana G.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite dishwasher detergent. I have tried others but the dishes never seemed to be clean enough.