BY CASCADE

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean stuck-on food in one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Plus, with 3X more* film-fighting power, they're our best clean for sparkling silverware and dishwasher. Premium tough food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while... see more...

Jenny H.
Midvale, UT
I AM NOT SURE HOW GREAT THESE WORK BECAUSE I USE A PRETTY OLD DISH WASHER BUT FROM WHAT I CAN TELL THEY WORK PRETTY DARN GOOD
Grace S.
The only dish packs I buy! They are so easy to just throw in. My dishes come out clean and they are a good price. Love these!
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
I use this in my dish washer. Especially when it is a big load of very dirty dishes. These most definitely get the job done!
Lauren C.
Gets those dishes all clean and shiny clean. Smells good and doesn't leave residue on the dishes, its a hard act to follow
Kassondra M.
Kingsville, TX
I love the sent that they leave on my dishes and no water stains! it cleans hard on food and leaves my dishes so very clean
Yvette J.
Columbia, MS
Cascade products always get the job done and I use all of the dishwasher packets because it's easy to add and convenient.
Melissa T.
Haverhill, MA
It leaves my dishes looking great without needing to run the dishwasher for two cycles like I have to using other brands
Trish B.
By far the best. I found myself using 3 'pods' of the Finish brand and it was still not as clean as one of these babies!
Megan C.
New Palestine, IN
Great and easy to use. Really convenient and the tub that they come in keep them from being exposed which I like as well
Hannah C.
These are awesome. Even the toughest stains don't stand a chance. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.