BY CASCADE

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean stuck-on food in one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Plus, with 3X more* film-fighting power, they're our best clean for sparkling silverware and dishwasher. Premium tough food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while... see more...

Rebecca K.
Hermitage, TN
No other products get my dishes so clean. I never use any othee brand! The fresh sent leaves my kitchen smelling extra clean also!
Alicia S.
Greencastle, IN
These do not leave any residue. They get my dishes very clean. They even come in a hard plastic tub that make it easy for storage.
Denise T.
Staten Island, NY
Very easy. Just pop in washer and that's it. Dishes come out clean without any spotstried other brands. But did not clean as swell
Samantha T.
Easy to use and always leave my dishes clean and sparkly. I never have to question if I'll have to scrape food off after a wash.
Jennica B.
Phoenix, AZ
You toss one of these into the dishwasher and you do not have to worry about adding anymore additional soap. It cleans very well.
Alisha B.
Fairchild Afb, WA
This is the only brand and type of dishwasher detergent we will buy. I love this stuff. We always get the biggest tub they have.
Tracy U.
Parlin, NJ
We always buy cascade dishwasher pacs because they don't leave streaks and keep the dishes smelling fresh, but not too fruity.
Samantha G.
Orlando , FL
The Paltinum Action packs are great and they certainly get the job done. No need to wash the dishes before you wash the dishes.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Cascade Platinum is definitely worth the extra money it really gets dishes clean and I love the convenience of the action pacs
Yazmin O.
Dallas, TX
I was surprised to see the difference between my normal dishwasher detergent and the cascade platinum. Cascade works wonders