Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent Lemon Burst 16 Ct  uploaded by Mariling C.

BY CASCADE #20 in Dishwashing Detergent

Photo (1)
Emily N.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
I bought these because they were on sale. I liked them, but sometimes they didn't dissolve all the way in the dishwasher and would still mostly be there when I open the door. That could be more of a problem with my dishwasher or the way I loaded it. However, they do get my dishes very clean. I don't think I would buy these when they aren't on sale because they are really expensive.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
I started using cascade because it is what my dishwasher recommended. At first I didn't want to spend the extra money on a name brand detergent but after a few loads and having to rewash several items I decided to splurge on the Cascade Platinum pacs because I just hate washing dishes that much. It was totally worth it! They come out perfectly clean every time.
Celina L.
Celina L.
Rogers, AR
I don't do the dishes much because I never know how much soap or how long or what cycle! but these ActionPacs help with one thing, how much soap! you just put one of these in there each wash and your dishes come out looking great (could also depend on the washer) the plastic wrap around the soap dissolves so you're just left with soap!
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
PLATINUM ACTION PACKS ALL THE WAY! I have no clue what has been done to dishwasher detergents in the past couple years... but NONE have been able to work even HALF as good as the Cascade Platinum packs. Lemon scent? DEAL ME IN! This was a no brainer for me. I received a sample in Amazon's sample box and I've never gone back.
Josie P.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
These worked very well, also with little to no rinsing, and they also left the dishes clear, with no residue. nice smell, and they seem to be a little less expensive then some of their competitors. The lemon smell doesn't really have much of a fragrance though, I would try a different scent next time.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Feeding Hills, MA
This detergent did do an excellent job at cleaning all my dishes including pans. However, every once and a while there would be small clumps of detergent residue left and I would have to wash it again to get it off. But this brand is much better than other detergent pacs I've used.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Pardeeville , WI
This brand of dishwasher packets is the only brand I use. They work well for me and I always know my dishes are clean. Sometimes when I open the dishwasher the pack looks like it got stuck and didn't go through but that's really the only thing Iv ever had happen. Good brand:
Tara S.
Tara S.
Lynchburg, VA
There are few dishwasher detergent pods that I feel actually do an adequate job of cleaning, but this one does the job appropriately. I rarely have an issue with residual food stuffs on my dishes. The lemon scent is refreshing. I just wish it was made with less chemicals.
Laura A.
Laura A.
These clean so well! I don't usually add my plates without at least rinsing first, but when I do, there is no food residue at all. My only complaint is that I have to cut the plastic around the pods before inserting into the dishwasher or they won't burst/ release.
Giovani M.
Giovani M.
The biggest differences I noticed were 1- less food stuck on dishes, 2- virtually no water spots and 3- more of a shine on both the dishes and the dishwasher, which had seemed to be getting pretty dull. I'm not saying it's like new now, but it does appear fresher.