Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent Lemon Burst 16 Ct  uploaded by Mariling C.

BY CASCADE

Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I love this brand for my dishwasher. I have tried many others and I find this works best on everything without leaving anything on my dishes or glasses or kids cups. I will definitely continue buying it.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn , NY
I purchased this from our local grocery store and it cleans our dishes very well, even the gunked-on stuff on our baking dishes. I haven't noticed much of a scent, which I actually prefer, and most of the time it leaves everything clean and spot free. Occasionally it doesn't completely dissolve and leaves a little residue on the utensils near the soap dispenser pocket, but it washes away easily with hot water.
Amyah J.
These melt frea I don't remember every thing thought I n the only ones that have a little bit pricey but very good product I will not buy again though sorry for you lie in a min and you was looking fried rice is a little bit pricey but very good product I will not buy again though sorry for you lie in
Monique A.
Salem, VA
Cascade platinum is hands down, the best dishwashing detergent I have ever used. It is a good value for the money and extremely effective at stuck on food. It smells amazing even before I open the package. I would definitely recommend this product
Jennifer C.
The only brand of dishwasher detergent packs that actually works. Doesn't leave stuff caked on the dishes or leave any soap scum after they've run through the wash. Smells great and does a phenomenal job. Highly recommend to others.
Julianna T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
These are the "pods" of the dishwashing game. No more pre rising or should insay pre washing. Before I found the Cascade Platinum packs I might as well have washed everything by hand. I would have to either wash off every stuck on particle before starting or wash it when it came out anyway. So greatful for this product!
Jen C.
These are the ultimate dishwasher tabs!! Everything is sparkling clean, every time, without fail. My father in law recommended them, and once we tried them, we've never switched back to our old dishwasher pods. #MusesOfInfluenster
Enmilyesteli G.
Pasco, WA
This product makes your dishes look like a million bucks. They come out so clean and nice. I will never go back to the classic. My wine glasses look so clean my friends complement me every time they come over. They think I spend hours cleaning them, when really it's the easiest thing in the world.
Samantha F.
Douglaston, NY
This is the only brand of dishwasher tabs I'll use. They're safe for my septic system, smell good, and do an amazing job cleaning. Seriously, I've never had a dish not come out clean. They are priced accordingly with similar products. I will continue buying them and recommend them to everyone.
Whitney R.
Glencoe
love love love this product. Always has my dishes clean & no streaks. Kinda pricey but worth the money in my opinion. Wish they came in bigger packs so you can get more. Very clean scent I would deff recommened this to others.
Great product. Would be nice if it came in more scents.