Chelsie D.

I continue to get a white film on my dishes? Any suggestions? Maybe different brands?

Ing D.
Ing D.
1 year, 3 months ago
If you still have a lot left, add some white vinegar to the bottom of your dishwasher for a clean shine. Then trade this brand for Finish brand.
Elise J.
Elise J.
Twin Falls, ID
1 year, 4 months ago
We have a hard water problem that causes that so I use jet dry with this soap
Airius H.
Airius H.
1 year, 4 months ago
That sounds like hard water. Cascade is a very good brand and I had the same problem. It was just hard water no worries!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
1 year, 4 months ago
I can only use Finish powerball tablets in my dishwasher. Otherwise my dishes get a film on them