Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesDishwashing DetergentCascade
Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 11ct

Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 11ct

Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ clean burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Premium tough food-cleaning powers away burnt-on foods, while built-in rinse aid action and the grease-fighting power of Dawn® dishwashing soap make your dishes dazzle. They're our best clean for sparkling silverware and even your dishwasher. Plus, Cascade Platinum dishwashing detergent is formulated to help prevent hard-water filming—keeping your machine looking fresh and clean. Simply pop in an ActionPac and reveal a Platinum sparkle.

DooEs this detergent do well with heavily soiled dishes and pots and pans??
Does this detergent leave residue on dishes because of the powder?
Does this product leave residue on your dishes?
Start your review of Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 11ct!
How would you rate this product?
Bianca P.
Bowie, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 11ct uploaded by Bianca P.
Purchased at: Target
Sooooo I just bought a new house and wanted to give these a go in my brand new dish washer!!! I am sad to say I wasn't too impressed. They did a great job cleaning my dishes but they left some food stuck on the plates or had left soap residue behind. I will have to try something else next time.
Addison S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 11ct uploaded by Addison S.
Purchased at: Target
I used to like these more when they didn't leave cloudy stains on my glasses and cleaned my dishes better. We have a water softener, so it's not a hard water issue. I think they're going a little cheap-o on the formula in order to cut costs and make more money. Adding a rinse aid helps, but I've switched back to a liquid bc the added step annoys me. I don't need a rinse aid or a prewash when I use their liquid formula alone. Currently can't recommend these. #Cascade #shopping #Dawn
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
These are my go-to for cleaning dishes for sure! There are brands out there that do cost less but they don't perform nearly as well and you end up having to wash the dishes twice so in reality you're not saving money in thr end with cheaper products. These are a must have!
Cassie T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 11ct uploaded by Cassie T.
[product:cascade-platinum-actionpacs-dishwasher-detergent-fresh-scent-11ct] these are the best! They can handle a few dishes or a full dishwasher. Everything always comes out clean. Will not buy anything else!
Shannon J.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Target
I have tried all of the other dishwasher soaps, and this one does the job the best. Hands down, the best. No spotting, no residue and dishes are clean every single time. I have hard water issues and it was a struggle finding something that worked. I also do not need to use a rinse aid when I use these packs. I do not like the lemon scented ones for some reason; has a very strange scent to me, overly chemical lemon.
Angie M.
Catoosa, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 11ct uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Been using cascade platinum dishwashing detergent for three months now and I am very happy with the results I’m getting. I don’t have to pre-wash any of the dishes or silverware before putting it in the dishwasher. Also seems to do a pretty good job with keeping the dishes and glasses from having water spots. I will continue to use this product and would highly recommend it to others.
Ally R.
West Allis, WI
I have always been a prewasher...I wash my dishes my hand, then put them in the dishwasher with a standard liquid detergent. I got a sample of these, and was really skeptical about them taking off stuck on food without a prewash. But, I decided to give it a go. I made enchiladas and left the baked on gunk on the pan and tossed it in the dishwasher. It came out spotless - and the glass was MUCH clearer/cleaner than normal (I used a Pyrex dish). Awesome! These bad boys save me so much time and clutter in my sink. I even had a pan with a nasty dark black stain from baking, and it came out almost completely clean (after a post wash scrub, I found the stain is permanent). These are a little pricier than I would normally spend on dish detergent, but as a mom of 3, I fill the dishwasher at least once a day and these save me so much time its totally worth the few extra dollars!
Jaime F.
Texas
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
1,257 reviews
This is our preferred brand of dishwashing tablets. It’s so convenient to toss in the dishwasher. It removes food from our plates and leaves glasses spot free. Highly recommended!
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
With 4 boys in my house I do my fair share of dishes! This is my go to dishwasher detergent and it works so well. Leaves my dishes shiny, pots and pans clean and my glasses spot free!
Dikshil P.
Revere, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
These pods for the dishwasher is so easy and mess free to put in, I just drop it in and let the dishwasher to it’s job. Keeps the dishes and utensils sparkling and clean for the next use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica A.
il y a 2 ans
Michayla S. il y a un an
I haven’t noticed a difference. I feel like I’m order to get my dishes super clean, I have to rinse them off before hand with either.
Mélissa D.
Cowansville
il y a 2 ans
Kristie T. il y a 2 ans
Cascade because I've tried the others that are listed and they all left a white residue on my dishes.