BY CASCADE

Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ clean burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Premium tough food-cleaning powers away burnt-on foods, while built-in rinse aid action and the grease-fighting power of Dawn® dishwashing soap make your dishes dazzle. They're our best clean for sparkling silverware and even your dishwasher. Plus, Cascade Platinum dishwashing detergent is formulated to help prevent hard-water filming—keeping your machine looking fresh and clean. Simply pop in an ActionPac and reveal a Platinum sparkle.

• Does this product leave a white residue on the dishes? I ...5 Answers
  • Never try this yet..? Is this good in plates especially i...1 Answers
  • Will this take off stuck on food and clean dishes complet...1 Answers
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the BEST dish pods to use!! We have very hard water in our area of town so there are almost always water spots or some sort of something left behind.  Not when you use these platinum action pacs!  They have the rinse aid build right into the pod.

And it is a huge plus that they come in a resealable container for safety!
Jessica B.
When the packs work properly the dishes come out sparkly clean! They also have a great, fresh fragrance. The downside is that about 50% of the time they do not dissolve completely and get stuck in the dispenser cup. Then I'm left with clean-ish dishes that I end up having to re-wash. Not worth the price for me.
Megan V.
Meta
Love these. Gets dishes cleaned in one round..which I need with a toddler..we tend to have lots of sippy cups. Another great thing is it doesn't leave the greasy residue the dishes go into the dishwasher with. Currently I am trying another product and it has nothing on these pods. Can't wait to go out and purchase these again.
Sam S.
LOVE THESE! They’re a bit pricey compared to the normal grocery store brands but these make the dish washer so easy. There’s never a liquid mess from the detergent since they’re in convenient packs and they work well at both cleaning the dishes and preventing water spots. I recommend to everyone!
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was using another brand and switched to Cascade. This really does remove food particles and leaves dishes clean. It’s the only one that I’ll use now. This works better than the other lines of Cascade. It’s expensive, but I want my dishes clean. There isn’t a need to wash again.
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
I have tried using this product now with two different, brand new dishwashers and both came out with the same results over and over again- these pods never disintegrated! They stay as pods and just plop themselves onto a dirty dish and stay there for the duration of a wash cycle- which then ends up just rinsing your dirty dishes instead of washing them. They are a total waste of money.

For the record, I only ever use the Cascade brand for dish washing soap- I just buy the liquid form because I've had such bad luck with the pods not working.
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
These are so quick and easy. They’re like a tide pod for dishes! You just pop them in the little holder and you’re good to go. I love not having to mess around with a scoop and messy detergent. Cleans the dishes beautifully and they’re always spotless after washing!
Ashley J.
El Cajon, CA
These are okay. I'm not sure if it's my dishwasher or the product itself but sometimes the pod doesn't disolve properly and I open the dishwasher to find unwashed dishes and a half disolved pod. Good value and I feel when it does work, their great.
Kimberly F.
Works pretty well in the dishwasher. Seems to do a pretty good job cleaning the dishes. Only little con I’ve seen is once or twice I’ve found residue from the little melt away coating from the pods. This is rare though so not a very big deal.
Bridget W.
Purchased at: Target
These are the only dishwasher detergent packs we will use! Pros are the effectiveness and convenience! Cons would have to be sometimes you get open pods when you purchase which is a bummer. Overall, they do a great job and we swear by them!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Anyone else share my love for these powerful little pacs?!
Danielle s.
Does this product leave a white residue on the dishes? I have this issue with my current dishwasher detergent.
Chelsie D.
I continue to get a white film on my dishes? Any suggestions? Maybe different brands?
Alyssa H.
Do these work better than the liquid detergent? It's more expensive and you seem to get less out of it. I'm not sure I can tell a difference.
Shea B.
Platteville, CO
How does this compare to finish tablets?

Amazon