BY CASCADE #2 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ clean burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Premium tough food-cleaning powers away burnt-on foods, while built-in rinse aid action and the grease-fighting power of Dawn® dishwashing soap make your dishes dazzle. They're our best clean for sparkling silverware and even your dishwasher. Plus, Cascade Platinum dishwashing detergent is formulated to help prevent hard-water filming—keeping your machine looking fresh and clean. Simply pop in an ActionPac and reveal a Platinum sparkle.

• Does this product leave a white residue on the dishes? I ...5 Answers
  • Never try this yet..? Is this good in plates especially i...1 Answers
  • Will this take off stuck on food and clean dishes complet...1 Answers
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
I don’t often use my dishwasher as I don’t ever have too many dishes, but when I do, these little packs work great. I found that they left my wine glasses very clean and was able to do a pretty good job on my ceramic plates. The only reason why I took away 1 star is that it sometimes left traces of some stubborn stuck-on food.
Kristina w.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've tried using every budget dishwasher detergent out there. I finally got fed up with having to wash my dishes by hand AFTER them being in the dishwasher. I broke down and bought this and it WORKS. Saved this wife and mama of two one of the stresses I had been dealing with. Worth the extra dollar or two. Worth every penny!
Sheri K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
These work really well to get the gunk off my dishes. I hate having to thoroughly pre-wash dishes because what's the point in having a dishwasher if you have to hand wash them first, right? These pods seem to do the trick and get all the crud off.
melissa m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this productb it oerforms the BEST! Hiwever it is super spend and when I can buy cheaper that does the job just as good(not as good but okay) I tend to buy the cheaper version.
Patsy P.
Grantsville
I have never seen a more powerful actionpacs. This  product is amazing at getting even the dirtiest of dishes clean. I love how easy they are and affordable as well. I would recommend that you try this in your home. You won't be disappointed.
Abby Z.
Madisonville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
We have hard water and the platinum packs help to keep our dishes sparkly without water stains. Not to mention the stuck on food comes off. Pop one in the soap container and you are set for a great clean. And the smell is nice too.
Gina C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these pods! We were using the original but they weren’t really getting off the grease and stuck-on food, and we were left with spots and marks on our glasses. We upgraded to the Platinum and no longer have those issues!
Rebekah T.
Winter Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I generally hand wash my products, but when I use my dishwasher I choose this product. I do not have to prewash my dishes and the dishwasher serves it's purpose. I would recommend this product and they are always on sale!
Debra L.
Broussard
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this brand. Tried off brands and always go back to this brand because it ways. I don’t have to rash the dishes again. You can rely on Cascade to do the job the first time. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants the job done right the first time.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Kelli Marie K.
Largo
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing cleans my dishes better then this cascade Platinum packs right here! They have other kinds too like cascade complete, don’t get that... get this one! You will never have a problem with dirty dishes, EVER! Squeaky clean every time! They smell good and they are a great value especially when you buy the tub!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Anyone else share my love for these powerful little pacs?!
Danielle s.
Does this product leave a white residue on the dishes? I have this issue with my current dishwasher detergent.
Chelsie D.
I continue to get a white film on my dishes? Any suggestions? Maybe different brands?
Alyssa H.
Do these work better than the liquid detergent? It's more expensive and you seem to get less out of it. I'm not sure I can tell a difference.
Shea B.
Platteville, CO
How does this compare to finish tablets?

Amazon