BY CASCADE #2 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ clean burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Premium tough food-cleaning powers away burnt-on foods, while built-in rinse aid action and the grease-fighting power of Dawn® dishwashing soap make your dishes dazzle. They're our best clean for sparkling silverware and even your dishwasher. Plus, Cascade Platinum dishwashing detergent is formulated to help prevent hard-water filming—keeping your machine looking fresh and clean. Simply pop in an ActionPac and reveal a Platinum sparkle.

• Does this product leave a white residue on the dishes? I ...5 Answers
  • Never try this yet..? Is this good in plates especially i...1 Answers
  • Will this take off stuck on food and clean dishes complet...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tori M.
fort huachuca
I love these I love these so much!! This is like one of the best finds in a long time. I saw a commercial for these and remembered I actually purchased them and they were actually under my sink. I had purchased them for next to nothing from the DOLLAR STORE. I just hadn’t gotten around to using them yet. The claim on the commercial was that they got EVERYTHING OFF. All tough food stuck on anything, you name it. That was the holy grail I couldn’t believe it. Then I used it myself.. My husband is so bad at rinsing dishes before he puts them in the dishwasher and we don’t have the best one to begin with. There were several tings stuck or left behind and I used one of these and when they were done. Sparkling clean. Everything gone, beautifully clean dishes. I 1000% recommend a million times!
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
I have tried using this product now with two different, brand new dishwashers and both came out with the same results over and over again- these pods never disintegrated! They stay as pods and just plop themselves onto a dirty dish and stay there for the duration of a wash cycle- which then ends up just rinsing your dirty dishes instead of washing them. They are a total waste of money.

For the record, I only ever use the Cascade brand for dish washing soap- I just buy the liquid form because I've had such bad luck with the pods not working.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the BEST dish pods to use!! We have very hard water in our area of town so there are almost always water spots or some sort of something left behind.  Not when you use these platinum action pacs!  They have the rinse aid build right into the pod.

And it is a huge plus that they come in a resealable container for safety!
Rini S.
Now, I do like these pods and Cascade is a very reputable brand. However, these pods are a hit or miss. Each usage is a different experience. Sometimes, they work perfectly and completely dissolve leaving nothing but clean dishes, sometimes I need to rinse the dishes again because there's leftover detergent stains on the dishes. Smh.
emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
I have a top of the line Kitchenaid dishwasher. I truly expect my dishes to be overly clean when I take them out, but often there is still stuff on some of them. I do notice it leaves water marks on almost everything. it does clean the dishes, usually they are all free of food/whatever but I feel that it should honestly work better!?
Megan V.
Meta
Love these. Gets dishes cleaned in one round..which I need with a toddler..we tend to have lots of sippy cups. Another great thing is it doesn't leave the greasy residue the dishes go into the dishwasher with. Currently I am trying another product and it has nothing on these pods. Can't wait to go out and purchase these again.
Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When the packs work properly the dishes come out sparkly clean! They also have a great, fresh fragrance. The downside is that about 50% of the time they do not dissolve completely and get stuck in the dispenser cup. Then I'm left with clean-ish dishes that I end up having to re-wash. Not worth the price for me.
Sam S.
San antonio, TX
LOVE THESE! They’re a bit pricey compared to the normal grocery store brands but these make the dish washer so easy. There’s never a liquid mess from the detergent since they’re in convenient packs and they work well at both cleaning the dishes and preventing water spots. I recommend to everyone!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this all the time  in my dishwasher. it works great, keeps spots of the dishes. i buy at walmart and most times there is a coupon of for  it. it doesn't compare.  i think its priced great. it keeps my dishes clean so thats all that matters. i would recommend.
Lynn B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was using another brand and switched to Cascade. This really does remove food particles and leaves dishes clean. It’s the only one that I’ll use now. This works better than the other lines of Cascade. It’s expensive, but I want my dishes clean. There isn’t a need to wash again.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Anyone else share my love for these powerful little pacs?!
Danielle s.
Does this product leave a white residue on the dishes? I have this issue with my current dishwasher detergent.
Chelsie D.
I continue to get a white film on my dishes? Any suggestions? Maybe different brands?
Shea B.
La Salle , CO
How does this compare to finish tablets?
Alyssa H.
Do these work better than the liquid detergent? It's more expensive and you seem to get less out of it. I'm not sure I can tell a difference.