Cascade Platinum Rinse Aid Regular Scent 16 oz uploaded by erica q.

BY CASCADE

Cascade platinum rinse aid regular scent 16 oz see more...

Rachel P.
Winter Park, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this in my dishwasher with regular dishwasher detergent. It leads my dishes looking clean and extra sparkly! There are no water sports and never any dirty spots left. I have not noticed the scent being over powering or over the top. It is convenient to use and buy at an affordable price! It is not something I feel is necessary to clean dishes but it is a nice addition!
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Awesome product!!! Leaves my dishes super clean and my silverware super shiny with fresh scent ... love this product... value for money... refill your dishwasher once a month and you're all set for one month .... I'm really happy with this product. Highly recommended
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is very similar to Finish Ultra Jet Dry Finish Jet-Dry Ultra Rinse Aid (27.5 oz.) . I think it happens to rank a little lower in my book. Doesn't make my glass as spot free. Decent though and you can get coupons for it often.
Carrie S.
Helps with our glasses.  Before using this we used to get white residue on our glasses and was embarrassed to offer drinks to our guest.  Then my sister told me about this and we have used it ever since!  Great price for a great product!
Melissa Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
I would die without this product. We have hard water here and anytime we run the dishwasher, all of our glassware has water spots all over them & it drives me crazy! This stuff is definitely a lifesaver.
ellie J.
Sacramento
Definitely works as an rinse aid agent. Helps dishes not get water stains. It leaves clean dishes shiny. I believe it leaves a smooth clean polish layer on dishes. Dishes don't look dull or washed off.
Ali J.
Decatur , AL
I like this product a lot. I don't feel like it does a huge difference on my dishes, but I've noticed a small difference when I don't use it. I bought mine at Target and it was really affordable.
Kristine H.
Shorewood
I have tried other's before and this one works great.  I don't have any issues with my dishes and am able to take them out and put them away and they look spotless.  Good Value.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My go to rinse aid, love this stuff it keeps the spots off my dishes and keeps them extra shiny and keeps that dull residue off of them that I get if I don't use this stuff!
Micaela F.
Michigan City, IN
A bit frustrating to use given that dishes don't always come out of the dishwasher completely clean, making it almost pointless to use and own a dishwasher to begin with. Not terrible, just not the best out there.