BY CASCADE

1 Recommended Brand in North America* Outstanding Spot Film Protection Helps Keep Dishes Looking Like New 1 Contains Technology That Helps Strengthen Protect Glass from Etching, Permanent Clouding, Corrosion 4 Advanced Drying Power Helps Prevent Spots Streaks 3 Combine with Your Cascade Dishwashing Detergent to Help Add Shine Shield Dishes Against Future Damage Cascade Platinum Rinse Aid promotes outstanding spot and film protection to help keep your dishes looking like new. Shine Shield formula creates a sheeting action that helps repel salt and other residues from depositing onto glasses and boosts drying to help prevent spots and streaks. Cascade Platinum 2-part technology alters the surface of your glasses to shield them from corrosion and clouding. Rinse Aid activates automatically during every rinse cycle, so simply refill monthly or as needed to help keep your gla see more...

Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
When I forget to use this product, my dishes are never quite dry and I find a dish or two that I need to clean up by hand. But when I use this, I am always very pleased with every dish in the washer. Even after a huge family meal, when people don't scrape all of the food off of their plates before putting them in the dishwasher, it still surprises me with completely clean, dry dishes
Monique R.
Atlanta, GA
I was impressed by this rinse aid. I found that my dishwasher prior to using a rinse aid would always leave water stains on my glasses. After using this they definitely were not as noticeable. Unfortunately I did still see a few stains so I could not give this product 5 stars but still a good rinse aid.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This rinse aid works great. The bottle is long lasting and it is a good value. My dishes come out clean and perfectly dried. It has a nice clean scent to it. I continue to repurchase this product and recommend.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this dish soap. It does a great job of removing anything I didn't get while hand washing my dishes and it smells good. Also helps prevent water spots. I will purchase this product again.
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
This product is great and I can definitely tell a difference when I use it. I use this product along with the cascade pods. I usually buy this at target or order from Amazon. I notice a huge difference in the clean wellnes I usually buy this at target or order from Amazon. I notice a huge difference in the cleanliness of my dishes when I use this verse off brand products.
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This great for the dishwasher!! When I don't have it I feel like my glasses streak. This is a must everytime I run my dish washer and when I don't have it, it makes me not want to even use the dish washer because I know how great my results are when I use this stuff!
Monique E.
Lakeview, MI
This is my favorite dishwasher rinse aid on the market. Our dishes come out of the machine sparkling clean, spotless and dry! Don't skip or skimp on the rinse aid people! I like to use this rinse aid and the Cascade detergent packs for washing. Highly recommended!
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
You definitely want to keep this around to help get dishes completely dried if not they are still wet when they come out. Affordable compared to other brands works just as great! I've used this product for a while now, don't see myself changing it anytime soon.
Audrey M.
I love this product because I think it gets my dishes cleaner than anything else that I have used you can find it just about anywhere and a good price and good value I would recommend this to other people family and friends
MELISSA B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
You may not notice how good this product is until you're out. My glasses are spotted and gross without this and sparkly clean when I add it. It smells clean and is easy to use. This is one longer a want but a necessity.