BY CASCADE

Cascade® Platinum™ Dishwasher Detergent Lemon Burst Scent Actionpacs.

10x power†.

Dawn®.

Grease fighting power.

#1 Recommended brand in North America*.

Our best clean, sparkling silverware & dishwasher.

Phosphate free.

*More dishwasher brands in North America recommend Cascade vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand, recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements. see more...

Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
I love these little packets for washing my dishes! They leave no residue or streaks and my entire load comes out clean! The only downfall is these things are not cheap. I rarely buy them because of the cost but I do highly recommend them if you have the money to spare!
Kathleen V.
Albuquerque, NM
I've tried other brands. I tried the finish that boasts they are so much more better than cascade but I've always gone back to cascade. Their product tops it. I can't imagine not using it anymore. I like forward to the clean dishes I can take out of my dishwasher and not worry about anything left behind! That's how great I consider this product. It's apart of my everyday life!
Trevasia V.
San Ramon, CA
This product has never disappointed us. Our dishes are always spotless. The best part about the pods are that it's easier for me to pop the pods in the dishwasher with one hand while holding my 30 pound toddler with he other arm.
Melissa F.
I love these! Gets my dishes clean and never has left on food or stains. Smells great and rinses clean with no film. You can buy these in any grocery store so they are very convenient to purchase! I've already recommended.
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
To be honest, most dishwashing pods are all the same to me. I find that most of the time they never fully breakdown regardless if I throw them at the bottom of the dishwasher or place in their designated spot. I did get this same item for free for testing purposes. It didn't do it's job.
Velina B.
Gulf Breeze, FL
It's my go to dishwashing detergent. I wouldn't use anything else. I get a perfect streak free clean. No stuck on foods. And always always always have a fresh scent that comes out of my dishwasher from it! I would definitely recommend this to others! And will continue to purchase!
Jane B.
I have only tried these and the up and up brand, so I don't have much to compare to, but they are effective and get the job done. I would repurchase if I have a coupon or they are on sale. It is worth a try!
Khasandra C.
Readfield, ME
This is the best dishwasher detergent that I have used due to the fact that it doesn't leave a film or soap residue on the dishes. Also if I forget to rinse off some plates and don't get to washing them right off, no worries, Cascade Platinum will take care of it for me!
Chelsea H.
Olla
These make your dishes so sparkly and clean with the best scent. They are a little pricy to me but they are the best. You get what you pay for I guess. I wouldn't use any other brand.
Adria G.
Albuquerque, NM
The only dishwasher tabs I use. The only brand I trust will have my dishes clean. Scent is fresh and clean. Only downside these are on the more pricey side compared to the non platinum versions. Regardless, I highly recommend.