BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 20 Ct see more...

Summer H.
La Vergne, TN
These things are awesome. I'm not a pre-washer. I don't see the point of washing the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. These get everything clean.
Tiffany A.
Saint Louis, MO
Okay I've tried TONS of different dishwasher packs and this one is legit my absolute favorite.
I've tried most through sample packs.
I've come to really like this in particular because it really leaves glasses streak free and sparkly.
Does excellent on grease fighting too!
Ashley P.
Chino Hills
I used to use the powdered soap type of stuff but these are so much more convenient. I saw them at Walmart years ago and figured I'd try them and have been using them ever since! They have a great smell to them and they work great. I will continue to use this product.
Emory S.
I love this stuff it smells good and it cleans the dishes very well so I recommend this stuff
Jessica N.
Aurora, CO
These do a great job cleaning my dishes in the dishwasher. I never have any issues with leftover food or stains. Would buy again.
Kathy B.
Kodak, TN
Love these!!! I don't have to pour any messy liquids. I barely have to rinse the dishes and they come out clean every time.
Britt H.
Westfield , PA
I think these are the best dishwasher pods! They clean the dishes the best even stubborn food that you think will never come off, also the smell is amazing and leaves your dishes sparkling just like new!
Nancy R.
Toledo, OH
Great product. Really cleans the dishes like their ad says. Good price point as well.
Esther K.
Passaic, NJ
These work so much better, less white spots and I don't have to rehash everything. It removes the dirt for me
Kaitlynn J.
Best invention ever! These are so easy to use and they last a long time since they are already portioned out for you.