BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 20 Ct see more...

Emily R.
Cascade platinum makes dish washing easy. Just popping in the pac is simple. No more worrying about putting too much or too little detergent.
Sydney A.
Bremerton, WA
I love these because it's not technically liquid. I dont have to pour it in, I just grab the bag and pop a little pod into the soap pocket.
Molly E.
El Paso, TX
By the end of the bag, the pods stixk together and are hard to pull apart. They break all over. I have noticed it sometimes leaves a film..
Annabel L.
Batavia, OH
I love this product so much it doesn't leave my dishes streaky or dirty , it really cleans them well and I love the smell of them so much !
AILEEN V.
Doral, FL
deja los platos impecables, sin marcas de agua lo que no me gusta mucho es el olor pero si los recomiendo xq dejan los platos super limpios
Jessica M.
No issues whatsoever. Love the scent, they get the dishes clean, no spots, and since I only run about two loads a week, I'm not over using.
Lisa M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
These always do a very nice job getting the dishes clean. I don't ever find residue or spots left on glasses like you do with other brands.
Jessica M.
Williamsport, PA
Yes!!! With this disgusting detergent I never have to run it twice. This is always guaranteed to get your dishes clean the first time.
Apoorva S.
Omaha, NE
I use dishwasher every once in two days. I have tried the other brands and I am impressed the way cascade removed oil from the dishes.
Megan J.
Navarre, OH
We've been using cascade for years now never have any issues with it and it isn't too expensive. I would highly recommend this product