BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 20 Ct see more...

Kate J.
Springdale , AR
Amazing! Keeps my dishes clean even if I'm no the most efficient at cleaning them before they are loaded in the dishwasher. Always know my dishes will be cleaned and sanitized with these!!
Viola T.
Theses little packs are nice.No more powder messes.Theses packs are easy to use.And they work so much more better then the powder forms.They also work very well on removing the hard water stains.
Amy N.
Love these pods. It's so much easier than measuring out any type of powder or liquid. They make all of my dishes super clean, I don't need to scrub before putting things in the washer I can just do a light rinse.
Monica R.
Watertown
Work great. Easy to use. No mess. Know exactly how much you need and how many loads of dishes you can run. Tough on grease. Dishes almost always very clean.
Summer H.
La Vergne, TN
These things are awesome. I'm not a pre-washer. I don't see the point of washing the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. These get everything clean.
Denise W.
Easy!!! I like the easiness of this. Gets my dishes clean and I love I just have to load and go. No measuring. No worries. Great price and I would recommend
Alexandria W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I struggle with finding dishwashing soap that actually cleans my dishes. All cascade products work so well and no streaks or stains are left on my dishes.
Jessica B.
Hands down the best thing to put in the dishwasher! Gets all the dishes clean and I never have to go back over any of the dishes to pick up left over food
this dish soap is so good! removes all extra good you don't get when you rinse it off & makes them look so shiney! & it doesn't leave any resedue at all!
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
These are awesome!!! I've been using this brand for about 2-3 years & it's all I've bought since. They get everything clean. Good price, very effective.