BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 20 Ct see more...

Stashia C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the little pre measured packets that you can just grab out of the box and throw in the dishwasher. They work great. They get the dishes cleaned good. Reasonable price as well.
Heather B.
Sumas, WA
I started using Cascade Platinum after a visit to my mom's. I noticed here dishes were really bright and shiny, no foggy glasses like mine at home. I have replaced my glasses with new ones and thy look just like the day I bought them. I will continue to use Cascade Platinum.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
I would definitely say cascade is one of the better dishwasher detergents as I rarely see the white residue after washes. I usually don't need an extra rinse aid but sometimes I still use one here and there to clean the dishwasher.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
I have also used these in addition to other brands. These tablets are easy to pop into the dishwasher, and they get the job done. I also enjoyed the lemon fresh scent.
Michaelle T.
PARMA, OH
Use these for my dishwasher religiously. Seem to do the job. Once in a great while I have to scrap a dish or two after. Other than that no problem.s with this product.
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
These little guys are expensive and they do not always get the job done right. Most times i have to wash to get some of the old food off after i have run the dishwasher but with that being said that is any of these pods
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
In love with these little pacs. They are small but mighty! They get all of the caked on and baked on stuff, without leaving anything behind. They dissolve COMPLETELY.
Kayla H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love these things! Super convenient (no mess with powder or a squirt bottle). The only negative id say is once or twice the sticky dissolving part got stuck in the soap thing and it didn't dissolve all the way.
Lynne T.
Smells good and gets my dishes clean,I like the little pouch instead of powder it stays put my dishes come out sparking just like they say good value for what you get,I'll pay for clean dishes no clean up beforehand
Leslie V.
This is the best detergent I have found! I've tried so many! I was so frustrated with my dishes coming out dirty. Since I switched over I haven't had that issue. I won't buy another brand !