BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 20 Ct see more...

Ashley E.
Tolono, il
The pacs are great for dishwashers, like the one I have that does not do the best. It uses both a liquid and powder form to clean the dishes. I did find that the whole pac will get stuck or not dissolved properly
Victoria V.
Tucson, AZ
These are the best! I love how they are pouches and you don't have to pour anything. They don't leave residue and makes the dishes clean and fresh. They are kind of pricey but they're high quality. I would recommend.
Leslie J.
White House, TN
Want to get clean dishes at an affordable price?
Cascade Platinum ActionPacs are the product for you! They are a great value and are quite effective. I would definitely recommend to others! Buy yours today!
Kristen B.
Sacramento, CA
Love these! So convenient. They clean really well and smell great too. The only issue I've had in the past is throwing them in a wet dishwasher detergent holder and as a result, they've gotten stuck and not dissolved entirely. Doesn't happen very often though so it's a minor gripe.
Brandie G.
Mars Hill, NC
Love these little packs for the dish washer. It's one item to throw in there that gets all the jobs done. Works great to remove stuck on food and grease and it leaves my glasses shiny with Zero streaks!
Kim J.
Seattle, WA
These detergent pacs/pods are very easy to use, you just take one out of the bag and pop it in the detergent spot in the dishwasher and let it go! They clean well and don't leave a residue on your dishes, which is a huge plus over some other brands. I would recommend these.
Kathia R.
san diego, CA
When it comes to cleaning dishes this detergent is my favorite, keeps my dishes clean and with a good scent, I buy it at Target every 2 weeks, it has a great value and I can recommend to you to use it.
I use these all the time in my house and they do a really great job of cleaning my dishes. They are pretty good. My biggest problem with them is that if you leave some food residue on your dishes it doesn't always get all of it off. I would recommend them to others.
Brandi B.
Wichita, KS
I have no problem with this product. It's so easy to use that my husband can even use them. I'll be gone for a few days and come home to a pile of dirty dishes with dried on food and I use these and they always come out with nothing on them. I would buy them again.
Ashley P.
Chino Hills
I used to use the powdered soap type of stuff but these are so much more convenient. I saw them at Walmart years ago and figured I'd try them and have been using them ever since! They have a great smell to them and they work great. I will continue to use this product.