BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 20 Ct see more...

Alex G.
Dallas, GA
I HATE dish washing "packs". I think they are WAY less effective then actual liquid. I feel i have to scrub way more than i should before putting in the wash. The price isn't worth the pain. I don't recommend this product. Stick with liquid folks!
Day U.
Columbus, OH
The smell was great and the amount of soap you get is great for the price. I didn't have any cons with this only pros! My dishes came out clean and didn't have any streaks or marks which was great. I purchased this at my local Giant Eagle when it was on sale.
Hannah C.
Willis, TX
I've been using cascade dishwasher tabs for as long as I can remember. I've never had a problem with things not being clean. If you are looking to save money buy this item in bulk. Odds are you're not going to stop using your dishwasher.
Beth M.
San Mateo, CA
I always thought that action pacs were a waste of packaging but then I got a sample of Cascade Platinum Action Pacs and I have totally changed how I clean my dishes. I now use Action Pacs exclusively. It's so nice to be able to easily load the dishwasher and not get any dish detergent waste when we're at the end of the package.
Susy W.
Bellevue, WA
The action pacs are great because it contains the mess of dealing with a liquid or a powder. The platinium ones are the ones I buy because they do the best job cleaning my dishes and pots. I thought it was a gimmick but it truly works!
Sarah J.
Out of all of the cascade products this one is my favorite I love the smell of lemon and it cleans your dishes so well I haven't ever had an issue with this brand so I stick with it I would recommend you try if you haven't already
Jessica Y.
Mooresville , NC
Was already obsessed with their regular ActionPacs, however this got every glass, Pyrex with baked on food and pans shiny and smelling fresh! Thank you for the hard work you put into developing this formula. It is my Holy Grail to use in the dishwasher!
Vanessa V.
I don't use my dishwasher regularly but when I do I use this product the only down fall for me is that this product has dried out on me a few time ... I feel when it's dry it doesn't clean as if was a new bag. So if your like me that doesn't use this all the time get remember not to buy the one with lot of pads
G G.
I purchase these from time to time to give my dishwasher and dishes a deep clean. These are pricey and don't make a HUGE difference for me to purchase them regularly so I usually stick to bargain brand detergent otherwise.
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
The pacs are great for dishwashers, like the one I have that does not do the best. It uses both a liquid and powder form to clean the dishes. I did find that the whole pac will get stuck or not dissolved properly