BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 20 Ct see more...

Britt H.
Westfield , PA
I think these are the best dishwasher pods! They clean the dishes the best even stubborn food that you think will never come off, also the smell is amazing and leaves your dishes sparkling just like new!
Schana M.
Chicago , IL
I love the scents of this dishwasher and it really cleans everything. The price it's not that bad but sometimes i change for other affordable brands. Overall it's effective and doesn't let me disappointed.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
These cascade PACs work wonders for even the most stubborn dishes. They will leave all your dishes and silver wear shiny and flawless. Fresh scent too. Highly recommend, if your a neat freak like me.
Samantha M.
Flat Rock, MI
I cannot even tell you how much I love these. I literally won't use any other kind anymore than these Cascade Platinum ones. They are THAT good. They clean my dishes so so well.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
My go-to dishwasher detergent. This will get the nastiest dishes clean, and you feel like they are sanitary when you take them out of the dishwasher. Yes, the price is higher per load, but I purchase these again and again.
Chantel B.
Eustis, FL
Don't you just hate loading the dishwasher, waiting for the cycle to finish all to open it and half of your dishes are still dirty! Well you won't have that problem after using this product and it also smells nice too. I've bought products in the past and they always left a residue on my dishes so then I was hand washing everything after they had just been through the wash cycle, double washing??? No way! This product really does work and it's good for your dishwasher as well.
Esmee I.
Antioch, CA
Best ones I've used. Strong & effective, it gets rid of it all & the dishes smell, look & definitely are clean. No streaks & no egg-y smell. I used to use the regular cascade powder but it wasn't enough, plus, I don't have a very new dishwasher, so I needed something that was tough on everything! I usually get the tub, I forget how many come in it but it's the Lemon scented Platinum ActionPacs šŸ˜ŠšŸ‹
Bailey R.
San Antonio, TX
I am almost always a "store brand" or whatever is on sale kind of shopper but my mother in law told me about these to help with our hard water and keep our brand new dishwasher in working order. Well I will say right now they're worth the price. I don't have to wash dishes twice anymore for stuck on food or hard water spots and it helps keep the dishwasher clean too. I recently picked up a similar item to see if it was as effective and it is definitely not. Will be getting these again as soon as the others are used up.
Erin W.
Asheville, NC
Cascade Complete is my go to dishwasher detergent. I've never found another product that makes my dishes, pots and pans come out so clean! You hear the old phrase, you get what you pay for? Yes, these are a little on the pricier side, but well worth every penny spent. You won't be disappointed. No film left on dishes and no messy clean-up from powder or liquid detergents.
Margaret H.
Shipman, IL
Cleans my toughest food encrusted dishes and does not leave spots on my glasses. I have used this product for over 5 years and love how it cleans all of my kitchenware.