BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 20 Ct see more...

Leslie S.
Great detergent. They get the dishes clean without a greasy residue. Not to mention the fresh clean lemon scent
Kimberly F.
Decatur, IL
Quick and easy. Just toss in the dishwasher and it cleans the dishes very nice and it has a nice smell to it.
rebecca p.
Cascade leaves my dishes smelling great and waterspot free so that's why I use cascade as my number detergent
Maria G.
Tyler, TX
Worlds great does its job! I'm happy your happy everyone is happy what can I say that I recommend to everyone
Esther K.
These work so much better, less white spots and I don't have to rehash everything. It removes the dirt for me
Victoria D.
W Hollywood, CA
These work well. The dishes come out clean even without a proper rinse. They dissolve well too. No residue
Rachel F.
Gainesville, FL
could be better but it also might be the dishwasher itself overall the regular stuff does the same thing
Hannah L.
Florence, AL
These work very well. They get all of the dirt and grime off of very dirty dishes. They get the job done
Kelsey C.
Works well for the most part, but sometimes good residue is left. Also, I don't notice the lemon scent.
Elizabeth W.
Just started using these but so far I love them. Great smell and they leave the dishes looking cleaner!