BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 20 Ct see more...

Arielle m.
McKeesport , PA
These are simple to use and yet very powerful! They clean very well, my dishes are shiny and smell so good with that lemon scent!
CALVIN A.
Woodland Hls, CA
These are OK they do a decent job at cleaning but there are times where i need to run a double cycle because it didn't get it all
Jaquilynn M.
Hewitt, TX
These are my go to dishwasher pacs. I love the fresh smell and I feel like they help to get my dishes extra clean and sparkly.
Aimee O.
Sayreville , Nj
This little packet keeps your dishes clean and smelling terrific. No spots on you glasses or sliver wear. Clean lemony scent
Abby R.
Birch River, WV
Make all my dishes come out very very clean!!! This is what I always but for my dishwasher!! Other brands just don't compare
Taryn F.
Cumberland , MD
Great product and great price! I always buy mine at Walmart. They never leave spots on my dishes and it always smells great!
Brandy M.
Overbrook, KS
These are my favorite at getting stuck on food off. I don't even have to rinse my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher
Jessica B.
Gets my dishes clean everytime even when there's a little food... Smells Good as its washing... Wouldn't use anything else
Tasha L.
DEXTER, ME
I recently had a dishwasher installed and these are the only packs I use. My dishes have come out clean and without spots.
Rene N.
Burbank, CA
I use this product the most for my washing up. The scent is great and it cleans really well. Cascade never disappoints me.