BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 20 Ct see more...

Sweetz P.
The lemon scent I wasn't too fond of. My fishes smelled like animal piss. Plus leaves white stain not really my favorite never again
Caroline H.
Fayetteville , AR
Good on our dishes. I'm sure the issues we've had are only to do with our dishwasher, but at times, there have been some missed spots
Brittany G.
Brighton, MA
The podsa re so easy to use. They dont come with the drying detergent so they come out a little wet still but everything stays clean
Angelia G.
Augusta, GA
These are the only detergent packs that work with my older dishwasher. I've tried others and nothing gets my dishes clean like these.
krystal V.
Works amazing with getting all the dishes clean! Use to use powder but switched to using these pacs. I will never use powder again!
Ashley G.
Richmond, TX
What would we so without these little packs? We cook almost every night, and these detergent packs make sure our dishes are clean!
Jessica N.
Aurora, CO
These do a great job cleaning my dishes in the dishwasher. I never have any issues with leftover food or stains. Would buy again.
Yulia I.
Roseville, MI
These are awesome. Gets the job done just like in the commercials. All grease and leftovers are gone when you open the dishwasher
Nikki O.
Works very well and dissolve very good. Needs to go on sale more they cost more than most brands. But they work very effectively.
Sam M.
It was a hit or miss if the packs would dissolve. A lot of the time they would be like halfway dissolved at the end of the cycle.