BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pacs 20 Ct see more...

Ashley J.
These work amazing. I dislike how expensive they are but really they seem to be worth it. They are very effective at cleaning. They don't really leave a very strong scent which is fine with me. They also don't leave your dishes very dry I use an extra in machine drying method. Overall I would purchase again though.
Jennifer C.
Performed exactly as depicted on the commercial! I put a lasagna pan in the dishwasher with just a light rinse to remove a little tomato sauce and it was spotless after a normal cycle (no heat dry, just in case it didn't work as well) I am wow-ed! They're more expensive than ordinary cascade pods so I don't know if they're gonna be an everyday product, but I'll definitely use these when I have baked on messes.
Melissa O.
I love these little packets because they're so easy and simple to use, you just load them up an go! The price point it was always has me hesitating if I should re-purchase because they're pretty expensive. But I've found that bargain detergent doesn't perform like cascade does. Definitely use these if you want streak-free glasses.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
This is my go to dishwasher soap. It works great I haven't even thought of switching. You can by this anywhere from your local dollar store to the grocery store. I would recommend to anyone. You don't have to spend time prewashing
Kristin W.
Santa Ana, CA
These are the best! No messy liquid and my dishes are always spotless. I get mine at target and buy the jumbo box for like fifteen dollars. No real downside to the product. I've used it for years and don't plan on switching!
Ashley T.
Medway, MA
I always purchase this product for my dishwasher because it's not too expensive and it seems to clean well.  My only issue is that sometimes I don't like how it makes my dishes smell.  It almost smells too chemical-like.  I would recommend this product.
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
I love this product. My dishes are hard to get clean due to having an older dishwasher. I bought and used this product and I immediately saw the difference that it could make by the way my dishes were shiny and clean! This product is great and I would recommend it.
Brenna M.
Overland Park, KS
I'm usually very cost conscious, and was very hesitant to try these after buying the cheapest cascade pacs. However, there really is a difference in the cleaning power of the Platinum. It really does get off all the food and grime, and leaves the dishes sparkling clean!
Megan G.
Altus , OK
there is no dishwashing detergent on the marker that will keep your dishes cleaner. i can put a completely dirty dish in he washer and it comes out sparkling! i love the smell that it gives off as my dishes are washing too.
Kelly J.
Cranberry, PA
These lemon scented actionpacs are the best! My dishes have never been cleaner with street-free dishes and minimal water spots these pods really do the trick! Plus they smell great which leaves the kitchen smelling fresh and clean as well!