Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent Lemon Burst uploaded by Stephanie S.Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent Lemon Burst uploaded by Brittany R.

BY CASCADE #19 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ clean stuck-on food in one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Plus, with 3X more* film-fighting power, they're our best clean for sparkling silverware and dishwasher. Premium tough food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while built-in rinse aid action and the grease-fighting power of Dawn® make your dishes dazzle. Plus, it’s formulated to help prevent hard-water filming—keeping your machine looking fresh and clean. Simply pop in an ActionPac and reveal a Platinum sparkle. *vs. the leading gel after 15 cycles in hard-water lab test see more...

Kellie P.
Clinton twp, MI
Review for: Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent Lemon Burst 41 Ct more...
I have used other dishwasher products but I usually have to still hand wash some dishes but ever since I started using these I haven't had to do that. They come out the way you want them to. Love these.
Leah N.
Groton, CT
Review for: Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent Lemon Burst 14 Ct more...
Never have any food left after a dish washer cycle! I bought at Ocean State job lot for a decent price, one bag has lasted about a 3 weeks , as we don’t run dish washer as much. Perfect find
Jaimie H.
I live in a complex that does not have the highest quality of dishwashers. It is an appliance that I love to use regularly. After cooking a big meal, I want easy clean-up. This product makes everything easy for me. I don't even have to wash off plates. It gets everything off and causes no issues for my dishwasher.
Geraldine N.
Hyde Park
These are awesome, they leave my dishes smelling lemony fresh and they come out the dishwasher super clean and shiny. My silverwear has never been this silver!! I prefer these than the original, because it really does feel like they do a really good job, despite only being a few extra dollars.
Stephanie S.
Jonesboro
These are the best, they always get our dishes completely clean, never leave a film or streaks. Ive been using them for about 3 years now and will always use them.
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
These get my dishes cleaner then any other product I have used. Less residue on the dishes and no spots. I can put Tue dishes in without rinsing and know they will get clean.
S Λ.
Fayetteville, AR
It’s so easy!!!!! You just pop it in close the door and press start. I never worry if it’s too much soap or not enough. I always know it gets my dishes clean and never ever leaves residue like most similar products do! Love it.
Scott M.
Kissimmee
Review for: Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent Lemon Burst 39 Ct more...
Great scent and easy to use! Tough on grime and doesn't have any residue after cleanings. Always recommended to rinse dishes before washing to provide best results! Would definitely recommend the product and the overall brand!
Jason G.
Gilbert , AZ
I started using these and they just always impressed me with well the dishes came out afterwards. There are fewer water spots and I never have to release anything. They are really worth the price.
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
These are the only laundry pods I buy - they leave everything so clean, and I couldn’t be happier with this purchase every single time I use them. It has a great outcome.