Cascade Platinum Action Pacs, Fresh, 58 Count uploaded by Cyndi B.

BY CASCADE #17 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean stuck-on food in one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Plus, with 3X more* film-fighting power, they're our best clean for sparkling silverware and dishwasher. Premium tough food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while... see more...

Buy on Kmart
Chynnene B.
Gilbert
Really like the platinum packs. Dishes always come out super clean and no residue at all. Wish they were a little cheaper for will keep purchasing based on their effectiveness. The packs are also nice to just pop in the washer. No mess or measuring.
Haley C.
These pods work super well. They cut through grease, dried food, and burnt on messes. My glassware comes out crystal clear after every wash which is something I struggled with using other liquid detergents. Only complaint- I have an older model dishwasher with a small detergent cup so these pods do not fit in as well I would like.
Kate H.
Merritt Is, FL
I think it depends on the type of water you have as to which products will work best for you. Of all the dishwasher detergents I have tried this one has come out superior. It is effective and has a light scent that doesn't linger. I have had an issue with spots on the dishes but feel it is more likely from my water.
Ally F.
Knoxville, TN
Love these. We had the "original" kind and they were good. We purchased these because they have a little more cleaning power and it is already worth it. Our dishwasher had been smelling a little... well not anymore! And the dishes come out so clean. Great buy.
Jennifer M.
Reeds, MO
These are the ONLY packs that actually get my dishes clean and spotless. I love them and ever since I found them I have not bought anything else. I absolutely love them and have recommended them to everyone I have known. They work wonders.
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
Favorite dishwasher tab I have found. The packets make it so easy. Just take one out of the tub and pop it in the detergent slot in the washer and press start. So simple, so fast. Highly recommend! Affordable too
Samantha H.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are good for the dishwasher. They work well and get everything clean and mostly spot free. If the dishwasher load is very large sometimes things will not be full clean and will have to be washed again.
Trista E.
Lakeland Village
I love Cascade i choose them cause I think they work best on my dishes and the platinum really does work the best leaves no spots behind dishes are left Crystal clean and my dishwasher smells nice and fresh
Emanuel M.
This right now is pretty much my go-to for detergent packs it's a little pricier but I don't have to buy anything to put in there like Jet-Dry to have the dishes come out spotless almost never have issues with residue every once in awhile with Tupperware but I have put in stuff that have not really been rinsed off or put it in the rice cooker pot with rice still stuck on it and it has all come off in the dishwasher so using these higher end packs has definitely cut down on the rinsing time that I have to use to put dishes in the dishwasher with the exception of sippy cups that have dried milk on there or coffee cups that are long that have some coffee residue on the bottom those I still need to hit up but just about everything else comes off pretty easy without me having to rinse off. The Platinum Series also has a Clorox version of this instead of Dawn I believe or Ajax I can't remember I've used that version of it too and it also has great results
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
These are good. I have been using them for awhile and i like them alot. However, because i find they haven't been cleaning my pots I hsve switch to finish brand.