Cascade Platinum Action Pacs, Fresh, 58 Count uploaded by Cyndi B.

BY CASCADE #53 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean stuck-on food in one wash, with no pre-wash needed. Plus, with 3X more* film-fighting power, they're our best clean for sparkling silverware and dishwasher. Premium tough food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while... see more...

Gabrielle H.
Guntersville, AL
These are very convenient with no mess! I always wash my dishes with these pods and they have a great smell. I bought mine from my local grocery store and they are very affordable as well!
Chanel F.
Norfolk
I like to use these over any brand bc they seem to work the most effectively. Frequently bought at target alongside other great deals, they are never too pricey and come in various amounts. I would definitely buy this product again and have several times.
Jennifer M.
Reeds, MO
These are the ONLY packs that actually get my dishes clean and spotless. I love them and ever since I found them I have not bought anything else. I absolutely love them and have recommended them to everyone I have known. They work wonders.
Samantha H.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are good for the dishwasher. They work well and get everything clean and mostly spot free. If the dishwasher load is very large sometimes things will not be full clean and will have to be washed again.
Trista E.
Lakeland Village
I love Cascade i choose them cause I think they work best on my dishes and the platinum really does work the best leaves no spots behind dishes are left Crystal clean and my dishwasher smells nice and fresh
Emanuel M.
This right now is pretty much my go-to for detergent packs it's a little pricier but I don't have to buy anything to put in there like Jet-Dry to have the dishes come out spotless almost never have issues with residue every once in awhile with Tupperware but I have put in stuff that have not really been rinsed off or put it in the rice cooker pot with rice still stuck on it and it has all come off in the dishwasher so using these higher end packs has definitely cut down on the rinsing time that I have to use to put dishes in the dishwasher with the exception of sippy cups that have dried milk on there or coffee cups that are long that have some coffee residue on the bottom those I still need to hit up but just about everything else comes off pretty easy without me having to rinse off. The Platinum Series also has a Clorox version of this instead of Dawn I believe or Ajax I can't remember I've used that version of it too and it also has great results
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
These are good. I have been using them for awhile and i like them alot. However, because i find they haven't been cleaning my pots I hsve switch to finish brand.
Kristi D.
I have used the regular Cascade pacs but wanted to try the Platinum and I was not impressed. Yes it cleaned the dishes but it left my dishes smelling chemically and I could not get passed the after smell...It was hard to drink water out of a glass cup when I could smell chemicals before drinking. Not a fan and will not be purchasing the platinum pacs anymore.
Shelby G.
Spokane Vly, WA
I seriously don't even need to rinse my dishes before they're put in the dishwasher (thankfully, because my son is in charge of that and he doesn't quite understand "rinse first").  We never have water stains and I think we've only had to rewash a handful of items, but that was probably due to overloading.
Paige P.
I love this stuff. It's the only dishwashing detergent that keeps hard water stains off of my glasses. I like the power packs. Super easy just throw it in and go. These are a lifesaver if you get hard water stains on your glassware. It does a nice job of keeping the dishwasher clean as well.