Cascade Original ActionPacs™ - Fresh Scent

by Cascade

- Removes 24-hour stuck-on food and greasy residues - 50% more ActionPacs™* - A lot of cleaning power for a low price - #1 Recommended Brand in North America** - Cascade Original ActionPacs™ have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal * Vs. similarly priced Cascade Platinum ActionPacs™ ** More dishwasher brands in North America recommend Cascade vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand, recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Start your review of Cascade Original ActionPacs™ - Fresh Scent!
Cheerio  T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Cascade Original ActionPacs™ - Fresh Scent uploaded by Cheerio  T.
This product works great and leaves dishes nice and shiny, not very natural but good for cleaning the grease my juicy steak leaves on my plate. We’ve tried the natural ones but unfortunately they don’t work too well. I love eating on shiny, clean dishes. Woof! IG: @cheeriotheshibainu Cascade Original ActionPacs™ - Fresh Scent
Rosaline  E.
Ottawa, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These work great in my dishwasher! Easy to use. This is an effective product and it cleans my dishes well. I would improve the product by making the container for this more eco-friendly, however the packaging they're stored in is recyclable so at least this better. Pros: already measured out portions, one packet is enough for a full dishwasher. Cons: they sometimes get stuck together if there's too much moisture in the air. Would recommend keeping the box closed at a times to avoid this :) I would recommend these to dishwasher users who prefer to just add a packet into their dishwasher without having to measure out individual portions.
Jeannie  U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cascade Original ActionPacs™ - Fresh Scent uploaded by Jeannie  U.
When we first got our dishwasher I tried different dishwasher detergent and none of them worked as good as Cascade. I have tried all the cascade detergents and they all work great. It’s tough on messy dishes, greasy dishes, our dishes come out sparkling clean with no spots or residue.
Alejandra C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Cascade Original ActionPacs™ - Fresh Scent uploaded by Alejandra C.
The performance of this product depends a lot on the quality of your dishwasher. If you have a good dishwasher this should work just fine! But if your dishwasher is an older model, I would suggest another cleaning agent. It’s priced fairly and leaves dishes without oil residue!
Jessica  Y.
Hope, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cascade Original ActionPacs™ - Fresh Scent uploaded by Jessica  Y.
Purchased at: Target
I love this dishwasher soap pods!!! They always leave my dishes looking nice clean and shiny!!! Trust me give this a try if you haven’t already!! I highly recommend this product!! Cascade Original ActionPacs™ - Fresh Scent
Brandy N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Cascade Original ActionPacs™ - Fresh Scent uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:cascade-dishwasher-detergent,-actionpacs,-original,-25/pk-(pgc80675)] We buy Cascade Original Fresh Scent Action Pacs dishwasher detergent. They do a great job and they smell good. They get rid of any greasy mess and they make your glasses shine. They have Dawn grease fighting power. They are very affordable and you can find them at Walmart, Walgreens or Kroger.
Zoee L.
Warrenville, SC
We have tried a few different dishwashing soap, but we always come back to cascade. You get what you pay for!
Donna D.
Greer, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Leans my dishes queasy clean. Leaves no residue on my pots and pans. Great value for the money, lots of times, on sale. Smells good when I open the dishwasher. Will buy it again and again.
Elizabeth  L.
Delaware, AR
For any dishes that need that extra boost of clean we use cascade in our smdishwasher, it leaves your kitchen smelling refreshing after each wash and these are easy to locate at any grocery store or shopping center!
Elena P.
I rarely have to wash things twice using this. Glass remains clear and I don't feel I have to clean everything off before putting it in
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda P.
Toronto
il y a 2 ans
Cascade Original ActionPacs™ - Fresh Scent Really works for dishwasher ?
Samantha P. il y a 2 ans
As long as you don’t seriously overload the dishwasher they work just fine and get my dishes clean. I find that when I pack the dishwasher full, I have to run another cycle.