BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsCascade Ice
Sparkling Water, Pomegranate Blueberry, 172 Ounce (Pack of 12)

Cascade Ice Sparkling Water, Pomegranate Blueberry, 17.2 Ounce (Pack of 12)

by Cascade Ice

Experience guilt free taste with Cascade Ice drinks-sodium free, caffeine free and gluten free.

Cascade Ice Sparkling Water, Pomegranate Blueberry, 17.2 Ounce (Pack of 12) and [product:bombay-sapphire-gin-29]on the rocks with lime. What's your go to drink?
Is the flavor strong or pretty diluted?
Start your review of Cascade Ice Sparkling Water, Pomegranate Blueberry, 17.2 Ounce (Pack of 12)!
Memphis, TN
Cascade Ice Sparkling Water, Pomegranate Blueberry, 17.2 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Paulina F.
This drink is delicious, Zero Calories, super refreshing and it has an awesome flavor, I truly recommend these, the best part is that they are just $1
Edinburg, TX
I usually hate sparkling water but this one is the best! The strawberry lemonade is my favorite flavor
Muy rico me encanta para esos momentos de calor insoportable acompañados con unos cubos de hielo saben mejor
Lakewood, WA
I often buy these by the Liter and these are a staple in my fridge. I like fizzy drinks, and these are super fizzy and slight fruity taste.. and ZERO CALORIES. So if you wanna satisfy that fizz-urge without having to worry about calories or sugar.. get this.
Greenwood, AR
This is my favorite flavor! It's hard to believe it's just carbonated water with ZERO calories because of how great it tastes. It's by far my favorite flavored carbonated water type beverage that I will continue to buy again and again.
Cameron, NC
I try to cut out soda in my diet and some days I just need a sweet carbonated beverage! This drink is a life saver on those days, zero calories and taste delicious, best part is they only cost about $.67 each!
Spanaway, WA
So great!! I don't drink soda and when I want something cold and fizzy this is my go to! Love ALL the flavored!
Tonawanda, NY
Such an awesome tasting beverage! it has an amazing flavor, it is like pop without the bad nutrition
Johnston, RI
I love it! It has completely cut my craving for soda and is much healthier for you! Definitely helps when you're craving something fizzy!