Cascade Ice Sparkling Water, Pomegranate Blueberry, 17.2 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Tabetha M.

BY CASCADE ICE

Experience guilt free taste with Cascade Ice drinks-sodium free, caffeine free and gluten free. see more...

• Cascade Ice Sparkling Water, Pomegranate Blueberry, 17.2 ...3 Answers
  • Is the flavor strong or pretty diluted?1 Answers
Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC
I try to cut out soda in my diet and some days I just need a sweet carbonated beverage! This drink is a life saver on those days, zero calories and taste delicious, best part is they only cost about $.67 each!
Lauren C.
Barling , AR
This is my favorite flavor! It's hard to believe it's just carbonated water with ZERO calories because of how great it tastes. It's by far my favorite flavored carbonated water type beverage that I will continue to buy again and again.
Alysha B.
I love it! It has completely cut my craving for soda and is much healthier for you! Definitely helps when you're craving something fizzy!
Sarah B.
Spanaway, WA
So great!! I don't drink soda and when I want something cold and fizzy this is my go to! Love ALL the flavored!
Yanira C.
Muy rico me encanta para esos momentos de calor insoportable acompañados con unos cubos de hielo saben mejor
Gladys M.
Edinburg, TX
I usually hate sparkling water but this one is the best! The strawberry lemonade is my favorite flavor
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
Such an awesome tasting beverage! it has an amazing flavor, it is like pop without the bad nutrition
Tabetha M.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is the flavor strong or pretty diluted?