BY CASCADE ICE

Experience guilt free taste with Cascade Ice drinks--sodium free, caffeine free and gluten free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This one is really refreshing and one of my faves. It's great to mix with vodka for a no-carb treat ;) It neither too sweet of sour, and even my kids like it (not with vodka...well...you KWIM haha)! I can't leave these lying around or they'll snag them.
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
These taste like diet sodas to me so I don't like the flavor. They're very carbonated so I like that aspect. I also like the shape and size of the bottles but I find that other drinks tickle my fancy more than these.