CASCADE® Gel Dishwashing Detergent Lemon Scent uploaded by Madison H.CASCADE® Gel Dishwashing Detergent Lemon Scent uploaded by Shelley G.

BY CASCADE

Cascade® Gel dishwasher detergent powers away greasy residue to leave your dishes sparkling. And it's formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn®.

• Gel with the grease-fighting power of Dawn®

• Also available in easy-to-use ActionPacs™

• #1 Recommended Brand in North America*
*More dishwasher brands in North America recommend Cascade vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand, recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements

• Cascade Gel has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal

Nitric Acid
Perfume

Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
After our new dishwasher stopped cleaning our dishes effectively, we called our plumber to see if he had any suggestions. He said we needed to use name brand Cascade gel, no gel packs or powder. I wasn’t too excited about that since I shop at Aldi and usually get cheaper brands of everything...but he was right. I notice a difference when I try to use cheaper stuff. Also this smells amazing—my husband catches me sniffing the bottle and rolls his eyes. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
I've always grown up on Cascade and Dawn products. My parents always used it, so I just kinda followed suit. I trust the brand because time after time, it doesn't fail me, so I've never had a need to try other things, let alone a desire to. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'm a loyal Cascade user. It'd be difficult to convince me to change brands.
Chelsea G.
Purcell, OK
This gets the job done for the most part. It leaves streaks and my dishes still come out looking dirty! I dont think there is anything wrong with my dishwasher.. I bought a big container of it and I'm still using it because i dont want to waste it but i have to rinse my dishes off after i use my dishwasher..
Ashley B.
Waverly , KY
Cascade makes a decent product when it comes to dish washer detergent. The smell is pleasant and it gets dishes clean if they are washed immediately after use. Most times I load the dishwasher the next morning, when this happens, i never know if the cascade is going to do the job or not.
Lauren F.
Searcy
I like this washing detergent. It gets dishes clean. It smells nice. Its a decent price. It lasts a while even with us. The scent is so much better than the off brand I thought I would try. I usually buy this at Walmart. I reccomend this product for others who want clean dishes.
Cara J.
We just love the classic gel dishwasher liquid. It cleans my dishes very well. I do make sure to get off most of the food particles before putting them into the dishwasher however. This bottle will last us around 2 months and that's with us doing a load of dishes every other day or so.
Heidi S.
Prescott
I like the old fashion gel to the new pods for some reason I feel like your getting less products with the pods I’ve used the fell for years and will continue to use in the future.
Lily S.
Glory
Always gets my dishes clean and clear. This detergent gets stuck on food cleaned off my dishes and very rarely do I need to rewatch dishes keep plenty of this handy at my home as we always have a multitude of dishes and it hasn’t let me down yet
Tracy M.
Lumberton, MS
Cascade is the brand I reach for when buying detergent for my dishwasher. It works great and I have no complaints. You can purchase this at most stores and it is very affordable. I have been using this for years and will continue to do so.
Stephanie S.
This is a decent detergent, but I think it needs to be paired with a rinse agent to keep the film off your dishes overtime. It cleans your dishes fine, and doesn’t leave any remnants in the dispenser like some of the other detergents.
Angela S.
Is it better to use than the tablets?
rebecca p.