Cascade Gel Dishwasher Detergent with Extra Bleach Action, Lemon Scent, 75-Ounce

BY CASCADE #39 in Laundry Bleach

• "I have bought this a couple of times thinking the first time was just a bad experience but it always seems to leave spots or does not clean very well." in 1 review
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
When my dishwasher was working this was my go to dishwashing liquid. The pour hole where the cap is always gets cruddy in a way. I mean my dishes get cleaned they do not ever come out perfect like you see in the commercials LOL but it does work. Don't think you are going to put a lasagna pan with baked on sauce cheese into your dishwasher and boom after it runs its cycle you are going to open the dishwasher up and see this beautiful sparkling pan. Your going to need a little elbow grease for something like that but for everything else, works great.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Irwin, PA
Cascade Gel is my go-to! It does what it's supposed to, leaves no film, and the added bleach helps keep my plastic storage containers stain free!

It smells great. Nothing says so clean you can eat off of it like lemon and bleach.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
My go-to dishwashing detergent. I love the lemon scent and the touch of bleach. My dishes always come out super clean. It's only around $5 and I get quite a few loads out of one bottle.
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
This detergent really gets my dishes clean even stuck on left over food. The bleaching agent gives it that boost of extra cleanliness.
Calah B.
Calah B.
This is the only dishwasher detergent I use. It does what it is supposed to which is clean my dishes. The smell is awesome.
Christina E.
Christina E.
This doesn't seem as powerful as the powder form I dont know why that is. It leaves spota on the glass.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Works pretty good overall. Not messy, good packaging. Sometimes i do see white residue on the dishes and need to rewash a few but overall works really well for the dishwasher to clean dishes.
Addy T.
Addy T.
Hudson, FL
I wash my dishes buy hand with a bleach mix I make then, I throw them into the dishwasher with cascade and bleach. Everything is super clean and I'm happy.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I have tried other dishwashing detergents and haven't ever had these great results! I'll continue to use cascade because my dishes always come out clean and spot free!
MICHELE H.
MICHELE H.
Benton, KY
Been yrs ago , I used this. The product did what it said and dishes came out clean..... I'm the dish washer now as I dont have one
Angela S.
Angela S.
Decorator Expert
Is it better to use than the tablets?
rebecca p.