Cascade Gel Dishwasher Detergent with Extra Bleach Action, Lemon Scent, 75-Ounce

BY CASCADE #15 in Laundry Bleach

• "I have bought this a couple of times thinking the first time was just a bad experience but it always seems to leave spots or does not clean very well." in 1 review
Amanda S.
I love this! It keeps my dishes clean and doesn't streak any of my glasses. My dishwasher is too old to use the pods, but I don't mind because of how great this smells!
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
We get this from Costco because it is a good value. It works pretty well to get our dishes clean and has a nice fresh clean smell to it. You have to get the amount right because if you use too much it can leave some residue behind but that may say more about my washer than the detergent
Amber P.
8780 Seton Street Westminster
I have always used Cascade, I love the refreshing smell and prefer the liquid rather than the pods.  I do feel its a bit pricey but it cleans my dishes pretty good and I never complain about clean dishes. It last a bit longer than most dish soaps and never leaves a residue
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
This is a good dishwasher soap. I never put anything in that has any stuck on food though, so I cannot say if it truly works like all the brand commercials say. I do use the liquid in one side, and a finish with jet-dry cube on the otherside. As well as a rinse aid. So I have a good mix going.
Cortani W.
Mobile , AL
This is a good dish detergent. I feel like there is nothing super magical or special about it though. It gets the job done and it isn't super expensive. I have been using this for a few months now and would recommend to someone looking for a good detergent.
Amanda F.
Henderson, NV
I only trust Cascade when washing my dishes. The worst feeling is taking them out with leftover food still on the plates. Cascade really does "blast" through the food and does not leave a residue on the dishes. Always clean and always effective.
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've used this product maybe twice before. I like the scent but don't like how sometimes it won't leave the dishes as shiny as some other brands. It isn't expensive but I just noticed how I wasn't the best I've tried.
Mandy G.
We bought this on vacation this year and now I'm going to start buying it all the time! It works really well even with caked on food. It was affordable. I would recommend this product to others!!!!!!!!!
Kristin D.
Works pretty good overall. Not messy, good packaging. Sometimes i do see white residue on the dishes and need to rewash a few but overall works really well for the dishwasher to clean dishes.
Christy F.
Juliette, GA
I prefer Cascade over any other dishwashing brands. I notice my dishes come out cleaner every time. I also live the gel option over the powders or pockets. Easy to use, no spills or messes.
Angela S.
Decorator Expert
Is it better to use than the tablets?
rebecca p.