BY CASCADE #37 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Gain Original Scent Dishwasher Detergent Action Pacs: 4x concentrated to clean better Formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn Rinse-aid action with shine-shield formula rinses away residue and leaves brilliant shine see more...

Ashley S.
I love this product! This is a product that Is used very frequently in our house, a product that works! My dishes come out sparkling clean each and every time, with no leftover residue. I've tried other brands which leave hard water marks or built on residue from the dishwasher cycle. This product please my dishes clean and the inside of my dishwasher clean at the same time! I would highly recommend !!!
Kaci Jo T.
Grovetown, GA
These pacs are super convenient and I love that I can just pop them in. I get mine at Target, Walmart, or just the grocery store. It works much better with high temp washing, but is pretty reasonable for the price. I will continue to use these and I would recommend.
Jackie H.
Louisville, KY
I honestly had no issues using these. They're simple enough, you just chuck them into the dishwasher. My main issues with these guys was the fact that there are cheaper options and I'm all about getting more for my money. So take that how you will.
Gwynn H.
Portland, OR
Some dishwasher packs can fail to dissolve and then you've got this gross goopy mess in the door of your dishwasher, but not Cascade. I have never had a pack not dissolve and my dishes come out clean even when we forget to scrub them first. It's more expensive than just the gel but it's worth it to just toss a pack in and go.
Kara V.
New Orleans, LA
Cascade is the only dishwashing detergent my household uses. It doesn't leave our glasses streaky, pans are not greasy, and the fresh lemon scent is nice. I buy the convenient packs to just pop in the dishwasher and turn it on! It couldn't be any simpler!
Krystin M.
Petal, MS
Love the Gain scent so naturally, these were an easy buy for me. Cascade cleans my dishes better than the other leading brands and I'm not forced to investigate each dish for stuck on food while unloading the dishwasher, thanks to Cascade's cleaning power.
Hazel P.
Awesome dishwasher it leaves your dishes as if they were clean and new it was a super effective product I got it from Amazon it has a really good price I would recommanded to everyone and I would buy it again as much as necessary!!
Jaime H.
For awhile we used store brand dishwashing packs and they just didn't do the job but Cascade always leaves us satisfied with cleanliness. They are a little more in price but worth it. We will always continue to purchase cascade.
DeShae P.
Ruston, LA
Action pacs are great and keep you from over using your dish detergent. It has a great scent and gets tough messes out of your dishes. Be cautious if you have little ones in your house, make sure to store them out of reach.
Faith F.
Sacramento , CA
I cannot tell you how much I love these! They are WAY easier than liquid soap. They smell amazing and do the job for being small and compact! You can find them at all grocery stores and they run about $8. Worth the money!