BY CASCADE #47 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Gain Original Scent Dishwasher Detergent Action Pacs: 4x concentrated to clean better Formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn Rinse-aid action with shine-shield formula rinses away residue and leaves brilliant shine see more...

Jana D.
Jana D.
I was brought up using Cascade powder and gels. My mother was always crazy about really clean dishes, as am I. Growing up and moving on as an adult I tried other brands, but always came back to Cascade. There are so many incredible products made by Cascade that I've had fun trying them all and comparing one to the other. All have been excellent, and the price is right with the brand. Also easy to find in a variety of stores. I pretty much honed in on the Cascade Gain original scent action packs. I have a mild obsession with Gain laundry detergent, so to get the power of Cascade clean with the scent I know and love from my laundry detergent, it's a no brainer! Best out there and I've tried them all!
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
CANTON, MI
I like to keep it simple for my dishes and have minimal scents. This is a good standby of the classic dishwasher soap, but in an easy to use packet. Some I have used leave a chalky residue or powder caked on glasses, but that is not the case here. Dishes come out shiny and clean! I would recommend this product, but it can be more expensive than plain liquid.
Shania P.
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
The small packages that this dishwasher detergent comes in are so convenient. The original scent is all right (nothing too special), but overall, it's a very useful and helpful product. I have noticed that it tends to me more expensive than liquid dish detergent though, so weigh your options before you buy.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Wilmington, NC
I have used these for years! My dishes always come out clean without any residue. The only thing you have to be careful to not grab them out of the container when your hands are wet because it well cause the other tablets to stick together and you can't get them apart without busting one of the tablets.
Kaci Jo T.
Kaci Jo T.
Grovetown, GA
These pacs are super convenient and I love that I can just pop them in. I get mine at Target, Walmart, or just the grocery store. It works much better with high temp washing, but is pretty reasonable for the price. I will continue to use these and I would recommend.
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I never have to worry about these not dissolving or not getting my dishes clean. I have been using these for years and they work so well. They never leave spots like the other cheaper versions and they are really affordable. Plus they are extremely easy to use.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
spring hill, florida
i have always used cascade for my dishwasher but i have just recently tried to the ones with gain added, i can smell the scent through the whole house and it gets my dishes as clean as if i scrubbed them for hours! i'm so in love with the smell and the power!
Joaliz S.
Joaliz S.
I barely use my dishwasher, but when I do, I definitely want to use my Cascade! I buy all my detergents at Walmart. I don't think there are any cons to this product, it is very effective, leaves dishes clean and I would definitely recommend this product.
Pan S.
Pan S.
Sometimes you really get what you pay for.....most of my cleaning products are usually generic brands because I did not see the difference in the quality....but in this case....Cascade really does its job...it works better any other brand I have tried...
Caity C.
Caity C.
These dishwasher derergent packs are great and easy to use! All you have to do is pop one in the detergent compartment of your dishwasher, and you're ready to go! Much better than having to pour and squeeze messy liquid detergent into your dishwasher!