BY CASCADE #71 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Fresh Scent Powdered Dishwasher Detergent: With the grease-fighting power of Dawn Fresh Scents Shine-shield formula Rinse away residue, leaves dishes sparkling Phosphate free Kosher see more...

Tina G.
Citrus Heights, CA
I always buy Cascade Dishwashing detergent.  I really like their fresh scent option.  I can buy this at many large retailers including Target and Safeway.  I feel that I get a good value for the money.  I would definitely buy again.  Also, I like the powder option as opposed to the power paks as my dishwasher has a "top rack" only feature and this way I can use less soap if I just want to wash the cups.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I love these little pods to throw into the dishwasher and let the magic happen! I used to get pods that were hard and wouldn't always "melt" all the way. They are expensive, but other than the clean dishes, you won't find anything left behind by these little pods. My dishes are always clean and streak free.
Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
The only dishwasher detergent i use.  Price is right, efficacy is great. Most of all doesnt leave that nasty film on the dishes when the cycle ends. I moved 3 time from 2014 to 2016, from hawaii to Washington state to California, so i can confirm it will work with different hardness water.
Laura L.
Florence, AL
This is a product I trust to get my dishes on the dishwasher clean the first time! It's a trusty standby that we haven't upgraded in our home because it works so well. We will continue to purchase this product!
Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA
Usually cleans very well; I don't have to wonder whether my dishes got clean. It does sometimes leave white residue on certain plastic or metal items, such as some knife handles and food storage container lids.
Dani S.
The Cascade Finish is a real thing! I love how squeaky clean this makes my dishes feel after I wash them; and I purchase this on average once every month. I haven't found anything that gets my dishes as clean as this, and I will not go back to any other brand after using this.
Gregg P.
Southern Pines, NC
Great clean smell and does a great job cleaning the caked on dishes. We have a basic dishwasher, not one of the smart, multi function ones that are on the market now. So the soap product does a great job without the extra bells and whistles of a high end machine.
Kate M.
Denton, TX
It's a classic for a reason: Cascade dish detergent simply does the best job. It's easy to be loyal to a brand when they truly are the best brand out there! Easily found in my grocery store, Cascade has worked perfectly in every dishwasher I've ever owned. It's just the best!
Alexis M.
Lexington, KY
Great product that always gives an extra deep cleaning to dishes. With this dishwasher detergent you don't have to scrub dishes until they are almost completely clean. You can let the dishwasher run with all of your dishes within an expect to have an amazing finish on them keeping them shiny and sanitized.
Barbara T.
I love powdered detergent, and prefer it over the pods. I feel the powder is cheaper, and I get more bang for my buck! Cascade in the dishwasher always gets my dishes clean. Never worry about leftover food or dried on food. Great product!