Christina M.
Menifee, CA

Does anyone have a problem with these sticking in dishwasher and not dissolving??

Georgie H.
Helen Y.
Danville, IL
4 years, 10 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I noticed that on mine as well
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Bethel Park, PA
4 years, 11 months ago
No. I love this stuff. I use it all the time and nothing else.
Laura K.
Laura K.
New Haven, MO
4 years, 12 months ago
We had this problem with our older dishwasher.The packets did not dissolve & I was forced to use powder.It died last fall & we had to get a new dishwasher.It actually recommended using Cascade packets in the new machine.I have to say I'm impressed every time I unload the dishwasher-no streaks on the glasses or leftover crusty food anymore!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
5 years ago
No not at all. maybe your water doesn't get hot enough