Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#100 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Tamya G.
Tamya G.
Kansas City, MO

It was okay. I wasn't a big fan of this product but it got the job done. But everything wasn't clean, Kind of disappointed.
Joyce L.
Joyce L.

Cleans relatively well doesn't leave leftover marks if you stack the dishes right. I would continue to use it for the price
Hayley F.
Hayley F.

I buy these because it is easier than having to measure out detergent, and less messy! They get the dishes clean every time
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Moorhead, MN

Works really well. It's great at getting the toughest of food residue off of dishes. Doesn't leave any water marks as well.
Becky F.
Becky F.
Woodbridge , Va

Love cascade. It's my go to for dishwasher soap. sometimes leaves white spots on dishes. easy to use and will keep using.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roseville, MI

This gets my dishes clean! No streaks, no spots, nothing! And it's less costly than other brands, but works just as well!
Lonna S.
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS

Cascade is the best dishwasher detergent in my opinion. Adding Dawn makes it even more powerful. The best of both worlds!
Rhonda S.
Rhonda S.
Nitro, WV

Cleans very well I don't have to wash before I put in dishwasher I don't have problem with dishes coming out still dirty
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Seattle, WA

My mom always used this in our home. Since I am not a homeowner myself this is still the only dishwashing brand I trust.
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.

IS GOOD TO CLEAN OUT THE DIRTY STUFF ON THE DISHES AND VERY HELPFUL IN ALL TIMES. NEVER USE IT BEFORE BUT I WISH I COULD

Join Now