Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#106 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Salaberry-De-Valleyfield

My nuber two next to finish but still great on dried on food messes. I like the gel better than the powder though.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Bend, OR

We have found that this works the best in our dishwasher and doesn't leave spots when it drys like most others do
Christina  A.
Christina A.
Chubbuck, ID

I don't prefer using the dish washer as opposed to using my hands but when I do this is the best detergent to use
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Riverton, NJ

Simple and great detergent. Leaves my dishes looking and feeling great. No streaks or leftover food particles.
Regan D.
Regan D.
Olathe, KS

Cleans well. Rarely leaves anything stuck on. Mild residue and really only when we use too much. Priced well.
Donna B.
Donna B.

The Cascade smells really clean, but doesn't leave residue on the dishes. no streaks or haze in the glasses.
Athena V.
Athena V.
Sacramento, CA

Takes all the dirty residue off I hardly have to rinse off my dishes because that does all the work for me.
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Clinton, TN

Gets dishes very clean. Doesn't leave any harsh residue. Very Affordable dish detergent and smells hreat.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Somerville, AL

Great product and great price. Works very well on my dishes and the added dawn helps fight greasy dishes
Heather S.
Heather S.

This is a staple in my house. We don't mess around with other brands. Does the job and I like the shine.

Join Now