Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#112 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Roxie C.
Roxie C.
Mountain Home, AR

Don't have a dishwasher anymore but man did I love this stuff. Never had a problem always clean dishes
Dale R.
Dale R.
Doral, FL

Cascade cleans ! Dishes are clean and shiny even if I don’t rinse and this detergent does it job well
Krystle-marie R.
Krystle-marie R.
Bronx, NY

I like this product because I love using dawn. I don't use my dishwasher often because of water bill.
Amittai Z.
Amittai Z.

Cuts through grease. Simple and easy to use, gets rid of tough spots and stains, and smells pleasant.
Cecily C.
Cecily C.
Lakewood, CA

The only stuff I use. Gets my dishes very very clean. I barely even have to scrape food off of plates
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH

Cleans my dishes and doesn't leave any residue so I can't complain. Price is ok and it smells clean.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Katy, TX

It keeps our dishes super clean and the spout makes it easy to use. We love the lemon smell as well
Suzzie S.
Suzzie S.

If you use this type of detergent I'd recommend a rinse aid. I'd prefer casacdes liquid detergent.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA

Classic. There's a reason this is still on the market...it's because it's a really great product
Lesly C.
Lesly C.
Sparks, NV

It is a very useful detergent and it makes my dishes very clean. It has a good sent with it.

Join Now