Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#100 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Heather S.

This is a staple in my house. We don't mess around with other brands. Does the job and I like the shine.
Bothell, WA

Works great! This powder doesn't leave a nasty residue on my dishes and I barely find any left over food
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Albertville

I absolutely love this product! I would reconmend to eyerhone to try !!! Amazing, amazing &. AMAZING !!
Taj P.
Taj P.

This definitely gets the job done. My dishes always come out spotless. I would not use any other brand.
Roxie C.
Roxie C.
Mountain Home, AR

Don't have a dishwasher anymore but man did I love this stuff. Never had a problem always clean dishes
Amittai Z.
Amittai Z.

Cuts through grease. Simple and easy to use, gets rid of tough spots and stains, and smells pleasant.
Cecily C.
Cecily C.
Lakewood, CA

The only stuff I use. Gets my dishes very very clean. I barely even have to scrape food off of plates
Dale R.
Dale R.
Doral, FL

Cascade cleans ! Dishes are clean and shiny even if I don’t rinse and this detergent does it job well
Krystle-marie R.
Krystle-marie R.
Bronx, NY

I like this product because I love using dawn. I don't use my dishwasher often because of water bill.
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH

Cleans my dishes and doesn't leave any residue so I can't complain. Price is ok and it smells clean.

Join Now