Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#95 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.

IS GOOD TO CLEAN OUT THE DIRTY STUFF ON THE DISHES AND VERY HELPFUL IN ALL TIMES. NEVER USE IT BEFORE BUT I WISH I COULD
Ann Marie C.
Ann Marie C.

I like the addition of the dawn to this soap because it releases food easier. Been using cascade for years and love it
Jodi J.
Jodi J.

I like the way this cleans my dishes. It seems to work much better than the cheaper brands that I've used in the past.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Ballston Lake, NY

This leaves my dishes looking beautiful I have used it for years and I just love it. It's definitely worth the money
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Sanford, ME

Dishes come clean ever time and it doesn't leave a disgusting film like some other brands do. I definitely recommend!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Cordova, TN

All time favorite. Leaves my dishes cleaned and doesn't leave water stains in the dry cycle. Plus it stores easily.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Bend, OR

We have found that this works the best in our dishwasher and doesn't leave spots when it drys like most others do
Christina  A.
Christina A.
Chubbuck, ID

I don't prefer using the dish washer as opposed to using my hands but when I do this is the best detergent to use
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Brodnax, VA

Love that two of my favorite brands came together. My dishes come out so clean without any residue left behind.
Regan D.
Regan D.
Kansas City, MO

Cleans well. Rarely leaves anything stuck on. Mild residue and really only when we use too much. Priced well.