Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#106 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

These days I tend to go more for the individual packs/pods, but Cascade is certainly an effective dishwasher detergent.
Ann Marie C.
Ann Marie C.

I like the addition of the dawn to this soap because it releases food easier. Been using cascade for years and love it
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Catlin, IL

Great product! Leaves my dishes squeaky clean! Gives my dishes a great shine. Wonderful product! Definitely recommend.
Jodi J.
Jodi J.

I like the way this cleans my dishes. It seems to work much better than the cheaper brands that I've used in the past.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Sanford, ME

Dishes come clean ever time and it doesn't leave a disgusting film like some other brands do. I definitely recommend!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Ballston Lake, NY

This leaves my dishes looking beautiful I have used it for years and I just love it. It's definitely worth the money
Yeleyni O.
Yeleyni O.

Smell great clean easy no stains left I would recommend this product is awesome your dishes will be sparkling clean
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Boston, MA

Have used this for years and it always works! It leaves my dishes shiny and clean. Can buy at local grocery stores
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Salaberry-De-Valleyfield

My nuber two next to finish but still great on dried on food messes. I like the gel better than the powder though.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Bend, OR

We have found that this works the best in our dishwasher and doesn't leave spots when it drys like most others do

Join Now