Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#100 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Cristal S.
Cristal S.
Lehi, UT

I've been using this product since I was little. It's always kept my dishes clean and clear. And it doesn't leave a residue on my dishes like some detergents do.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC

I've used this before in the past and it worked great. My dishes came out clean and shiny and smelling great. I was very pleased and cascade is a good brand.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Omaha

Really don't see a difference using this product vs others a little less expensive.

Hard water in our house makes it difficult to say any dishwasher liquid
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL

Gets my dishes clean and sparkly! Does the job perfectly. No need to purchase those little pods. Scent is fresh but not residual on your clean dishes.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.

My parents have used this before. They don't really have a favorite. All competitive brands work the same. We buy when Cascade goes on sale at Meijer.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Lansdale, PA

Clan well with nice scent. Nothing cel tea special it does, just a normal cleanser. Good price and sold at a could places so it is easy to acquire.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA

This has been my go to since I started using it, cleans my dishes, my machine doesn't smell bad. Great value. Last longer than others I have tried
MichelIe C.
MichelIe C.
Maywood, MO

I love cascade tablets not messy dawn added no precleaning of dishes price could be less but easy to have younger children help doing chores
Amber M.
Amber M.
Portsmouth, OH

This always leaves my dishes clean and it's very easy to use and affordable ... I have tried other brands but never as good as this one
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

These don't leave any kind of residue on your things when you wash them. Also cleans very well. No worries about stuck on food or grime

Join Now