Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#90 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Bridgette R.
Bridgette R.
Heidelberg, MS

This always leaves my dishes spot free. However, I still rinse my dishes before loading them. I've never had any water spots.
Maureen A.
Maureen A.
York, PA

We use this stuff in the dishwasher and it seems to work well. The scents nice but sometimes there's stuff left on utensils.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Sebring, FL

This powder left a residue on my dishes and they never really looked clean. It would also leave powder all in my dishwasher.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Moorhead, MN

Works really well. It's great at getting the toughest of food residue off of dishes. Doesn't leave any water marks as well.
Tamya G.
Tamya G.
Kansas City, MO

It was okay. I wasn't a big fan of this product but it got the job done. But everything wasn't clean, Kind of disappointed.
Becky F.
Becky F.
Woodbridge , Va

Love cascade. It's my go to for dishwasher soap. sometimes leaves white spots on dishes. easy to use and will keep using.
Chelsie S.
Chelsie S.
Coldwater, OH

We always use this for our dishes and always have great results. This does a great job of getting the tough messes clean.
Lonna S.
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS

Cascade is the best dishwasher detergent in my opinion. Adding Dawn makes it even more powerful. The best of both worlds!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roseville, MI

This gets my dishes clean! No streaks, no spots, nothing! And it's less costly than other brands, but works just as well!
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.

IS GOOD TO CLEAN OUT THE DIRTY STUFF ON THE DISHES AND VERY HELPFUL IN ALL TIMES. NEVER USE IT BEFORE BUT I WISH I COULD