Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#102 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Bend, OR
We have found that this works the best in our dishwasher and doesn't leave spots when it drys like most others do
Christina  A.
Christina A.
Chubbuck, ID
I don't prefer using the dish washer as opposed to using my hands but when I do this is the best detergent to use
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Brodnax, VA
Dec. 14, 2016, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn, Powder, Lemon Scent, 2.81 lb
Love that two of my favorite brands came together. My dishes come out so clean without any residue left behind.
Regan D.
Regan D.
Kansas City, MO
Cleans well. Rarely leaves anything stuck on. Mild residue and really only when we use too much. Priced well.
Athena V.
Athena V.
Sacramento, CA
Nov. 6, 2016, 1:03 p.m.
Takes all the dirty residue off I hardly have to rinse off my dishes because that does all the work for me.
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Clinton, TN
Nov. 11, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Gets dishes very clean. Doesn't leave any harsh residue. Very Affordable dish detergent and smells hreat.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Somerville, AL
Nov. 21, 2016, 2:27 p.m.
Great product and great price. Works very well on my dishes and the added dawn helps fight greasy dishes
Tacoma, WA
Works great! This powder doesn't leave a nasty residue on my dishes and I barely find any left over food
Heather S.
This is a staple in my house. We don't mess around with other brands. Does the job and I like the shine.
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Albertville
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:05 a.m.
I absolutely love this product! I would reconmend to eyerhone to try !!! Amazing, amazing &. AMAZING !!