Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#95 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA

This has been my go to since I started using it, cleans my dishes, my machine doesn't smell bad. Great value. Last longer than others I have tried
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Salem, OR

Always does the job for my dishes, keep them shiny and clean. Never does any more damage on my dishes like other dishwasher detergent products
MichelIe C.
MichelIe C.
Maywood, MO

I love cascade tablets not messy dawn added no precleaning of dishes price could be less but easy to have younger children help doing chores
whitney b.
whitney b.

melissa e.
melissa e.
San Bernardino, CA

The game dishwasher detergent leaves my dished super clean and smelling really good I could always depends on using this for my dishes
Dani B.
Dani B.
Cullman, AL

Cleans amazingly. I love the fresh smell from opening the dishwasher, too! I finally look forward to unloading the dishwasher now.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Shreveport, LA

Pretty effective in cleaning the dishes throughly . However I do have to pour it into a cup first because it can get pretty messy
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL

Your average dish washing detergent. Nothing amazing but it works and gets the job done. We prefer Cascades gel over the powder.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Grand Rapids, MI

I give this a 5 star rating your dishes cone out spotless. I love this product and i kniw my dishes will come out looking great
Shawna L.
Shawna L.
Silver Spring, MD

Cleans dishes well. I can always trust this brand. Even if I do not scrub well on my dishes, this takes care of all the stains.

Join Now