Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#100 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Troutdale, OR

Use it all the time. Get it fairly affordable at costco, which helps. Works better than anything that I've used. Though I hate that the caps have detergent on the outside. Creeps me out lol
marisa s.
marisa s.

This is great dishwasher detergent! Dawn and Cascade are both great brands so you know your dishes will be clean when using this. I also like that it's affordable so it's a good value too.
Julia J.
Julia J.

Cleans dishes very well I have to say I was impressed. I tried the cubes and they didn't do very well I'm not sure if it was my dish washer or what but this product is definitely a keeper
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Gainesville, FL

Left a filmy residue all over my dishes. It was almost powder like and made everything look all cloudy. The smell of the product is wonderful but I would not purchase this product again.
Kofi W.
Kofi W.

This is a good product. Two good companies with one great product. Leaves my dishes sparkly. I don't see spots or food. My dishwasher also doesn't get that bad odor. The price is fair.
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
Eau Claire, WI

This is the best soap to use in your dishwasher. It does a great job and a resonable price. However, stuck on food does not always come off and we need to be sure to use the rinse aid
Summer N.
Summer N.
Henderson, KY

Cascade is a product that my mom has used since I can remember and now I use it as well. I don't really need to wash my dishes after they have been out of the washer very often.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Salt Lake City, UT

I mostly liked this product. It got my dishes clean but left some white residue on my glassware. I noticed this less with their gel formula than with this powdered formula
Haley K.
Haley K.
Saint Paul, MN

The added boost of Dawn makes the world of difference. Our dishes never feel greasy after going through the dishwasher. A lot of hard to clean dishes get sparkling clean.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA

Always use this when I run the dishwasher. Gets my dishes clean and smells good while it's running. Can get at local grocery store or a bigger box from bulk store.

Join Now