Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#100 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Dani B.
Dani B.
Cullman, AL

Cleans amazingly. I love the fresh smell from opening the dishwasher, too! I finally look forward to unloading the dishwasher now.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Shreveport, LA

Pretty effective in cleaning the dishes throughly . However I do have to pour it into a cup first because it can get pretty messy
Ann-Marie C.
Ann-Marie C.
Mount Albert, ON

Dishes are clean and shiny .Most dishes I don’t rinse and this detergent does it job well. I am going to buy it again and again.
Shawna L.
Shawna L.
Silver Spring, MD

Cleans dishes well. I can always trust this brand. Even if I do not scrub well on my dishes, this takes care of all the stains.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Grand Rapids, MI

I give this a 5 star rating your dishes cone out spotless. I love this product and i kniw my dishes will come out looking great
Maureen A.
Maureen A.
York, PA

We use this stuff in the dishwasher and it seems to work well. The scents nice but sometimes there's stuff left on utensils.
Tamya G.
Tamya G.
Kansas City, MO

It was okay. I wasn't a big fan of this product but it got the job done. But everything wasn't clean, Kind of disappointed.
Hayley F.
Hayley F.

I buy these because it is easier than having to measure out detergent, and less messy! They get the dishes clean every time
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Moorhead, MN

Works really well. It's great at getting the toughest of food residue off of dishes. Doesn't leave any water marks as well.
Joyce L.
Joyce L.

Cleans relatively well doesn't leave leftover marks if you stack the dishes right. I would continue to use it for the price

Join Now