Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#102 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Tamya G.
Tamya G.
Kansas City, MO
Nov. 9, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn, Powder, Lemon Scent, 2.81 lb
It was okay. I wasn't a big fan of this product but it got the job done. But everything wasn't clean, Kind of disappointed.
Lonna S.
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
Cascade is the best dishwasher detergent in my opinion. Adding Dawn makes it even more powerful. The best of both worlds!
Becky F.
Becky F.
Woodbridge , Va
Love cascade. It's my go to for dishwasher soap. sometimes leaves white spots on dishes. easy to use and will keep using.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roseville, MI
This gets my dishes clean! No streaks, no spots, nothing! And it's less costly than other brands, but works just as well!
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
IS GOOD TO CLEAN OUT THE DIRTY STUFF ON THE DISHES AND VERY HELPFUL IN ALL TIMES. NEVER USE IT BEFORE BUT I WISH I COULD
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Seattle, WA
My mom always used this in our home. Since I am not a homeowner myself this is still the only dishwashing brand I trust.
Jodi J.
Jodi J.
I like the way this cleans my dishes. It seems to work much better than the cheaper brands that I've used in the past.
Ann Marie C.
Ann Marie C.
I like the addition of the dawn to this soap because it releases food easier. Been using cascade for years and love it
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Sanford, ME
Dishes come clean ever time and it doesn't leave a disgusting film like some other brands do. I definitely recommend!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Ballston Lake, NY
This leaves my dishes looking beautiful I have used it for years and I just love it. It's definitely worth the money