Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#106 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Gainesville, FL

Left a filmy residue all over my dishes. It was almost powder like and made everything look all cloudy. The smell of the product is wonderful but I would not purchase this product again.
Kofi W.
Kofi W.

This is a good product. Two good companies with one great product. Leaves my dishes sparkly. I don't see spots or food. My dishwasher also doesn't get that bad odor. The price is fair.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Salt Lake City, UT

I mostly liked this product. It got my dishes clean but left some white residue on my glassware. I noticed this less with their gel formula than with this powdered formula
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA

Always use this when I run the dishwasher. Gets my dishes clean and smells good while it's running. Can get at local grocery store or a bigger box from bulk store.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC

I've used this before in the past and it worked great. My dishes came out clean and shiny and smelling great. I was very pleased and cascade is a good brand.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Omaha

Really don't see a difference using this product vs others a little less expensive.

Hard water in our house makes it difficult to say any dishwasher liquid
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL

Gets my dishes clean and sparkly! Does the job perfectly. No need to purchase those little pods. Scent is fresh but not residual on your clean dishes.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.

My parents have used this before. They don't really have a favorite. All competitive brands work the same. We buy when Cascade goes on sale at Meijer.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Lansdale, PA

Clan well with nice scent. Nothing cel tea special it does, just a normal cleanser. Good price and sold at a could places so it is easy to acquire.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA

This has been my go to since I started using it, cleans my dishes, my machine doesn't smell bad. Great value. Last longer than others I have tried

Join Now