Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#100 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Luci M.
Luci M.

Cascade Dishwasher Detergent is great for my dishes! They always come out looking so clean even if I left them with dried food on it! One box lasts us for a very long time, too!
Haley K.
Haley K.
Saint Paul, MN

The added boost of Dawn makes the world of difference. Our dishes never feel greasy after going through the dishwasher. A lot of hard to clean dishes get sparkling clean.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA

Always use this when I run the dishwasher. Gets my dishes clean and smells good while it's running. Can get at local grocery store or a bigger box from bulk store.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Omaha

Really don't see a difference using this product vs others a little less expensive.

Hard water in our house makes it difficult to say any dishwasher liquid
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL

Gets my dishes clean and sparkly! Does the job perfectly. No need to purchase those little pods. Scent is fresh but not residual on your clean dishes.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.

My parents have used this before. They don't really have a favorite. All competitive brands work the same. We buy when Cascade goes on sale at Meijer.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA

This has been my go to since I started using it, cleans my dishes, my machine doesn't smell bad. Great value. Last longer than others I have tried
MichelIe C.
MichelIe C.
Maywood, MO

I love cascade tablets not messy dawn added no precleaning of dishes price could be less but easy to have younger children help doing chores
melissa e.
melissa e.
San Bernardino, CA

The game dishwasher detergent leaves my dished super clean and smelling really good I could always depends on using this for my dishes
April P.
April P.

I love how a little goes a long way with this dishwashing detergent. I am able to have clean and fresh dishes with just a bit of use.

Join Now