Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#95 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Julia J.
Julia J.

Cleans dishes very well I have to say I was impressed. I tried the cubes and they didn't do very well I'm not sure if it was my dish washer or what but this product is definitely a keeper
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Temple Terr, FL

Left a filmy residue all over my dishes. It was almost powder like and made everything look all cloudy. The smell of the product is wonderful but I would not purchase this product again.
Kofi W.
Kofi W.

This is a good product. Two good companies with one great product. Leaves my dishes sparkly. I don't see spots or food. My dishwasher also doesn't get that bad odor. The price is fair.
Luci M.
Luci M.

Cascade Dishwasher Detergent is great for my dishes! They always come out looking so clean even if I left them with dried food on it! One box lasts us for a very long time, too!
Haley K.
Haley K.
Saint Paul, MN

The added boost of Dawn makes the world of difference. Our dishes never feel greasy after going through the dishwasher. A lot of hard to clean dishes get sparkling clean.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA

Always use this when I run the dishwasher. Gets my dishes clean and smells good while it's running. Can get at local grocery store or a bigger box from bulk store.
Dekoda A.
Dekoda A.

I love the way it cleans and makes the dishes so clean and shinny... Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent also works so great too
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Omaha

Really don't see a difference using this product vs others a little less expensive.

Hard water in our house makes it difficult to say any dishwasher liquid
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL

Gets my dishes clean and sparkly! Does the job perfectly. No need to purchase those little pods. Scent is fresh but not residual on your clean dishes.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.

My parents have used this before. They don't really have a favorite. All competitive brands work the same. We buy when Cascade goes on sale at Meijer.

Join Now