Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#95 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Ogden, UT

It's hard to know if it is my dishwasher or the detergent, but since I have a brand new top of the line dishwasher, I am guessing it's he detergent. Just doesn't get the dishes clean. Leaves streaks on glasses.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Novi, Mi

I still continue to use the powder form of dishwasher detergent compared to the pods because I am able to control how much I choose to use. The pods are great and convenient, but will always choose this first.
Karla B.
Karla B.
Charlotte, NC

Have used these in the past with good result. The packs are super convenient and it's easy to tell when you're running low. Smells good as far as dish detergents go- but I think I'll stick with the gel.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sykesville, MD

This product does an okay job. It cleans my dishes for the most part. However I do get spots on my glasses. I have been using it for years and am happy enough with it that I haven't looked to change it.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Brooklyn, NY

Works pretty well, dishes came out clean for the most part. Wish the product were stronger though and got everything, all the grime and really sticky foods but overall good value for what you received.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Herriman, UT

When I buy a name brand dishwasher detergent cascade is the one I turn to. It gets my dishes clean without me having to scrub every bit of food off before hand and it doesn't leave spots on my dishes.
Cherokee B.
Cherokee B.
Hartford, AR

Only detergent that I actually believe gets things clean. Cuts through grease no problem does not leave soap scum on dishes and has proven time and time again that it's great quality for the price
Mischelle C.
Mischelle C.
Huntersville, NC

I use Cascade powder and the dishwashing pac's. The product with Dawn does assist with spots but sometimes the powder does cake up in the dispenser cup. Overall I think it cleans very well.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Troutdale, OR

Use it all the time. Get it fairly affordable at costco, which helps. Works better than anything that I've used. Though I hate that the caps have detergent on the outside. Creeps me out lol
marisa s.
marisa s.

This is great dishwasher detergent! Dawn and Cascade are both great brands so you know your dishes will be clean when using this. I also like that it's affordable so it's a good value too.