Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#100 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Ellen H.
Ellen H.

It cleans well and smells great. Even caked on food comes right off. The only downside is that if you don't use a heated dry cycle, glasses can come out foggy. It's pretty cheap, though, so it's worth it. I continue to buy it whenever I need it
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Somerville, MA

This cleans my dishes thoroughly and completely without leaving any residue or weird aftertaste. I don't think my dishes are fancy enough to "sparkle" but they get effectively clean fast, and that's everything I want from a dish detergent.
Emily M.
Emily M.

My mom uses this dishwasher detergent all the time. Honestly I haven't seen any cons except that sometime the dishes still come out with food on it. But it smells great. I don't know I think I'm gonna try something different next time.
laura s.
laura s.

I switched to this after we had problems with our last detergent, which kept leaving spots on our dishes. Problem solved! A little goes a long way with this product, which is great. The price is great and it is easy to find in stores.
Bhoomi D.
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I'm using it since past 3 years no problems at all for an Asian house hold I do a lot of cooking with gravy which needs ton of scrubbing this one does the job for me
No complains I will continue to buy it
Get them from Walmart usually
Patricia N.
Patricia N.
Clarklake, MI

For me this is the best when it comes to the powder with Dawn. The Dawn is the best and anything that has Dawn in it is the best, there are no cons at all. I would recommend this to anyone that gets a Dishwasher. I always buy it.
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME

Love how clean my dishes and especially my silverware comes out after using this!! I've tried a few dishwasher products and to me this is the best! I honestly never thought my silverware could come out of a dishwasher THAT clean!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

Love cascade brand , it's the only dishwasher detergent that I'll use. It does it's job very well and gets the dishes really clean.
Doesn't leave a filmy residue on glass items either.
Very affordable and the pods are great too!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Fort Sill, OK

This is the detergent I'm currently using. I go back and forth between this and finish. I find that cascade doesn't leave as much soap on my dishes as finish does. I definitely prefer cascade for my dishwasher detergent
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Meriden, CT

I like this because it's cheap and lasts a long time. I do wish the dishes came out a little more clear or more "sparkly", but you get what you pay for. It cleans my dishes and doesn't leave a fowl taste, so I'm happy.

Join Now