Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#106 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH

I love Cascade and I love Dawn so this is a perfect combo for me! Cascade gets rid of all food bits and does not leave any residue afterwards! And with Dawn, I feel like my dishes are getting extra clean! Great buy!
Demetria C.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas

It's been along time since I was able to not was y dishes be for placing them in the dishwasher.I'm able to do just that now and my dishes are very clean with one wash I highly recommend you give this a try
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sykesville, Md

This product does an okay job. It cleans my dishes for the most part. However I do get spots on my glasses. I have been using it for years and am happy enough with it that I haven't looked to change it.
Karla B.
Karla B.
Charlotte, NC

Have used these in the past with good result. The packs are super convenient and it's easy to tell when you're running low. Smells good as far as dish detergents go- but I think I'll stick with the gel.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Brooklyn, NY

Works pretty well, dishes came out clean for the most part. Wish the product were stronger though and got everything, all the grime and really sticky foods but overall good value for what you received.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Herriman, UT

When I buy a name brand dishwasher detergent cascade is the one I turn to. It gets my dishes clean without me having to scrub every bit of food off before hand and it doesn't leave spots on my dishes.
Mischelle C.
Mischelle C.
Huntersville, NC

I use Cascade powder and the dishwashing pac's. The product with Dawn does assist with spots but sometimes the powder does cake up in the dispenser cup. Overall I think it cleans very well.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Troutdale, OR

Use it all the time. Get it fairly affordable at costco, which helps. Works better than anything that I've used. Though I hate that the caps have detergent on the outside. Creeps me out lol
marisa s.
marisa s.

This is great dishwasher detergent! Dawn and Cascade are both great brands so you know your dishes will be clean when using this. I also like that it's affordable so it's a good value too.
Julia J.
Julia J.

Cleans dishes very well I have to say I was impressed. I tried the cubes and they didn't do very well I'm not sure if it was my dish washer or what but this product is definitely a keeper

Join Now