Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#100 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Somerville, MA

This cleans my dishes thoroughly and completely without leaving any residue or weird aftertaste. I don't think my dishes are fancy enough to "sparkle" but they get effectively clean fast, and that's everything I want from a dish detergent.
Emily M.
Emily M.

My mom uses this dishwasher detergent all the time. Honestly I haven't seen any cons except that sometime the dishes still come out with food on it. But it smells great. I don't know I think I'm gonna try something different next time.
Bhoomi D.
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I'm using it since past 3 years no problems at all for an Asian house hold I do a lot of cooking with gravy which needs ton of scrubbing this one does the job for me
No complains I will continue to buy it
Get them from Walmart usually
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME

Love how clean my dishes and especially my silverware comes out after using this!! I've tried a few dishwasher products and to me this is the best! I honestly never thought my silverware could come out of a dishwasher THAT clean!
Patricia N.
Patricia N.
Clarklake, MI

For me this is the best when it comes to the powder with Dawn. The Dawn is the best and anything that has Dawn in it is the best, there are no cons at all. I would recommend this to anyone that gets a Dishwasher. I always buy it.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

Love cascade brand , it's the only dishwasher detergent that I'll use. It does it's job very well and gets the dishes really clean.
Doesn't leave a filmy residue on glass items either.
Very affordable and the pods are great too!
Ella B.
Ella B.
Shawnee, KS

You can't beat a rock solid old school product like this. Maybe it's because I grew up in house where this is all we used, or maybe it's because this stuff works, but this is the dish detergent I always come back to.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY

I have always used this. I grew up watching my parents use this. I feel it cleans the dishes and depending on power or liquid and if you have coupons or find sales you can get a very good price on it and save money.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH

I love Cascade and I love Dawn so this is a perfect combo for me! Cascade gets rid of all food bits and does not leave any residue afterwards! And with Dawn, I feel like my dishes are getting extra clean! Great buy!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Novi, MI

I still continue to use the powder form of dishwasher detergent compared to the pods because I am able to control how much I choose to use. The pods are great and convenient, but will always choose this first.

Join Now