Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn uploaded by Christina H.Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn uploaded by MichelIe C.Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn uploaded by Angel K.

BY CASCADE

Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions? see more...

Chelsey K.
Columbus, GA
I have used Cascade for years! It never lets me down! My dishes are always clean and fresh and I don't have to re wash or scrape food particles from my "clean" dishes!
Haley K.
Saint Paul, MN
The added boost of Dawn makes the world of difference. Our dishes never feel greasy after going through the dishwasher. A lot of hard to clean dishes get sparkling clean.
Luci M.
Cascade Dishwasher Detergent is great for my dishes! They always come out looking so clean even if I left them with dried food on it! One box lasts us for a very long time, too!
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Although most people use the Cascade ActionPacs, I have relied on the powder detergent for as long as I can remember for cleaning all my dishes. With the addition of Dawn, this product tackles both food bits and hard water stains, and doesn't ruin my budget. I've also found it helps with stains from tomato sauces better than other products.
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
For a while, this product was great for washing my dishes. It always left them clean, shining, and fresh scented. However, when we moved to a different house in the same area, it wasn't as good as it was at our first home. My dishes would often have white spots left on them from the detergent. Part of the problem was the dishwasher, but part of it was the detergent. Once I switched to a different product, the problem was almost gone.
Katlyn S.
Cascade with Dawn is the best thing to wash with when using a dishwasher. I have zero complains. They do their job very well. I do almost all my shopping at Walmart and they always have them in stock. A lot people tell me how squeaky clean my dishes look. I tell the Casecade with Dawn is the only choice
Hayley N.
Monroe, NC
I currently use this dishwasher detergent in my brand new dishwasher. I really wanted something that had a nice smell, but wouldn't be overpowering. The Cascade smells really clean, but doesn't leave residue on the dishes. We had problems with our old soap hardening onto our dishes, but after our 4th cycle, we still have had no problems with the Cascade doing that. We bought a HUGE box at Walmart for a fairly low price!
Kelly M.
I wish I could afford the little packs of dishwasher soap, but the box of powder is trusty and always reliable. The scent is fine and it is affordable. I usually purchase this at Dollar General or Target. A box usually last me six to eight weeks. My dishes always come out clean.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these dishwasher pods, I rinse all the leftover food from the dishes because if you don't it can ruin your dishwasher over time, and it obviously does not work as well if you leave food on the dishes.
But it leaves our dishes sparkling clean, the glasses shiny, never any leftover residue, smells good.
I absolutely love these.
and they are also decently cheap for as good as they work.
Joy J.
Lexington, KY
I've always used Cascade brand dish detergent, because it cleans really well. Right now I'm using the powder formula simply because it's cheaper and lasts a lot longer than the dishwasher packs. I recommend this to any thought of who is wanting to save money but also keep their dishes clean. I do have to add a bit of all finish product to keep dry spots off of the glasses.