Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#106 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Jemma S.
Jemma S.
Woodland, WA

Nice smell and it works! While an overall nice product, it's not something I would have to get over another product. Does its job well and will probably repurchase. Target sometimes has coupons for them too which is always a plus! Good for the price
Ann F.
Ann F.
Princeton, MA

I've used Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn and only use it occasionally. And that is when I do not have a heavy or especially dirty load to wash. It does not, in general do a great job. Can not fathom why dishwasher detergent is so expensive.
veve i.
veve i.
douglasville , ga

this stuff works really amazing. it cleans fully all of the bacteria on the dishes. the price is decent for you get what you pay for. I definitely recommend to others for purchasing this item. usually get this from Walmart or sams club!! try it out
Alison S.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO

Cascade powder dishwasher detergent is what I have used for years. I find it highly effective without leaving any kind of film. I only have to fill the detergent container about halfway and my dishes come out perfect. I will continue to purchase.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Somerville, MA

This cleans my dishes thoroughly and completely without leaving any residue or weird aftertaste. I don't think my dishes are fancy enough to "sparkle" but they get effectively clean fast, and that's everything I want from a dish detergent.
Emily M.
Emily M.

My mom uses this dishwasher detergent all the time. Honestly I haven't seen any cons except that sometime the dishes still come out with food on it. But it smells great. I don't know I think I'm gonna try something different next time.
Bhoomi D.
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I'm using it since past 3 years no problems at all for an Asian house hold I do a lot of cooking with gravy which needs ton of scrubbing this one does the job for me
No complains I will continue to buy it
Get them from Walmart usually
Patricia N.
Patricia N.
Clarklake, MI

For me this is the best when it comes to the powder with Dawn. The Dawn is the best and anything that has Dawn in it is the best, there are no cons at all. I would recommend this to anyone that gets a Dishwasher. I always buy it.
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME

Love how clean my dishes and especially my silverware comes out after using this!! I've tried a few dishwasher products and to me this is the best! I honestly never thought my silverware could come out of a dishwasher THAT clean!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Fort Sill, OK

This is the detergent I'm currently using. I go back and forth between this and finish. I find that cascade doesn't leave as much soap on my dishes as finish does. I definitely prefer cascade for my dishwasher detergent

Join Now