Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#100 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Clarkston, MI

Decent product for the price. Doesn't always dissolve and leaves residue at times. But gets this job done for a descent price. I would recommend this product for the price and would buy the product again to use at home. Affordable and widely available in stores.
Lizzy G.
Lizzy G.
Dallas

Really like this product it always makes our dishes really clean after one wash. I would say this is good value because we don't go through a box of this more than every 2 months. It just makes the dishes feel super clean I would definitely recommend to others.
Chelsae W.
Chelsae W.
Plano, TX

I can't tell if my dishwasher sucks, or if it's this product. I've switched between this and the pods and each time my dishes still come out with gunk on them. I basically have to wash my dishes, then put them in the dishwasher to get the clean that i want.
Nadine G.
Nadine G.
Tampa, FL

I love the fact that they combined together. I have a love of DAWN since I was a little girl. Since I saw that they came together for dishes, I was sold. I love the product- you will find it sitting under my sink everyday. I would recommend this to others.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Modesto, CA

I found that this dish washing detergent is the best for my dishes. Leaves my glass spot free and the powder dissolves easily in the dishwasher without leaving anything behind. I would never use another dish washing detergent, ever! I love this stuff.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pelham, NH

This is what I use to clean my dishes. It gets everything off and doesn't need a lot to be powerful. It doesn't require extra scrubbing at the end. It is a little expensive compared to others though, which is a negative. At least it is more powerful
Jemma S.
Jemma S.
Woodland, WA

Nice smell and it works! While an overall nice product, it's not something I would have to get over another product. Does its job well and will probably repurchase. Target sometimes has coupons for them too which is always a plus! Good for the price
Ann F.
Ann F.
Princeton, MA

I've used Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn and only use it occasionally. And that is when I do not have a heavy or especially dirty load to wash. It does not, in general do a great job. Can not fathom why dishwasher detergent is so expensive.
veve i.
veve i.
Douglasville, GA

this stuff works really amazing. it cleans fully all of the bacteria on the dishes. the price is decent for you get what you pay for. I definitely recommend to others for purchasing this item. usually get this from Walmart or sams club!! try it out
Alison S.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO

Cascade powder dishwasher detergent is what I have used for years. I find it highly effective without leaving any kind of film. I only have to fill the detergent container about halfway and my dishes come out perfect. I will continue to purchase.

Join Now