Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#100 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

I wish I could afford the little packs of dishwasher soap, but the box of powder is trusty and always reliable. The scent is fine and it is affordable. I usually purchase this at Dollar General or Target. A box usually last me six to eight weeks. My dishes always come out clean.
Eddie V.
Eddie V.
San Leandro, CA

Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn is a perfect combination. I usually buy it at Walmart where I sometimes caught it on sale so thats good value right there. I like the way the glasses and plates come out streak free. I highly recommend this to my family and friends.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This Cascade product is the only one my family uses! since we have used Cascade with dawn, we don't have to run our dishwasher loads twice. Our only complaint is that our local supermarket runs out of the product quickly. Our advice is to stock up when it is in stock!
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Belcamp, MD

I almost always try to purchase Cascade dishwasher detergent. It is very pricey, and sometimes I have to purchase a less expensive brand. I enjoy the smell of Cascade, and I normally purchase this product at my local grocery store. I would purchase this product again.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Seattle, WA

We buy this brand because was the recomendation to our dishwasher.
But realy it worth it because wash many loads, i mean you buy a box and you can forgeret for almost three months.
At least in my house we dont use a lot of dishes and we load the machine once per day.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Goldsboro, NC

This detergent is the only detergent we ever buy. It works well for a great price. It comes in a box and has an easy pour spout. It makes our dishes sparkle and smell great! I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone searching for a new dish detergent.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Las Vegas, NV

Got dirty dishes? This gets the job done! I can literally put a pan with stuck on food in my dishwasher and this will take it right off like that pan was never used. Cascade is like magical dish washing fairies taking care of the dirty bits you don't want to scrub.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Tampa, FL

I have been using this detergent for years, and it gets the job done. My dishes always come out clean, and a box lasts a long time. One down side is that the powder sometimes clumps and is difficult to get out. It is very widely available though, and a good value.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Delton, MI

I started using this brand a few years ago. I really like its performance in the dishwasher.
It has a very nice, clean scent which is always a plus.
I think this brand is very good at cleaning and not leaving spots on my dishes.
I will continue to use this brand.
Carelle T.
Carelle T.

Cascade+Dawn=best thing ever! This is an incredible dishwashing detergent. I use this practically all the time. One problem I have with it is that it can get quite pricey compared to other cascade detergents and other brands, but it's totally worth it. Love this.

Join Now