Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#106 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Seattle, WA

We buy this brand because was the recomendation to our dishwasher.
But realy it worth it because wash many loads, i mean you buy a box and you can forgeret for almost three months.
At least in my house we dont use a lot of dishes and we load the machine once per day.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Goldsboro, NC

This detergent is the only detergent we ever buy. It works well for a great price. It comes in a box and has an easy pour spout. It makes our dishes sparkle and smell great! I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone searching for a new dish detergent.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Las Vegas, NV

Got dirty dishes? This gets the job done! I can literally put a pan with stuck on food in my dishwasher and this will take it right off like that pan was never used. Cascade is like magical dish washing fairies taking care of the dirty bits you don't want to scrub.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Tampa, FL

I have been using this detergent for years, and it gets the job done. My dishes always come out clean, and a box lasts a long time. One down side is that the powder sometimes clumps and is difficult to get out. It is very widely available though, and a good value.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Clarkston, MI

Decent product for the price. Doesn't always dissolve and leaves residue at times. But gets this job done for a descent price. I would recommend this product for the price and would buy the product again to use at home. Affordable and widely available in stores.
Lizzy G.
Lizzy G.
Dallas

Really like this product it always makes our dishes really clean after one wash. I would say this is good value because we don't go through a box of this more than every 2 months. It just makes the dishes feel super clean I would definitely recommend to others.
Chelsae W.
Chelsae W.
Plano, TX

I can't tell if my dishwasher sucks, or if it's this product. I've switched between this and the pods and each time my dishes still come out with gunk on them. I basically have to wash my dishes, then put them in the dishwasher to get the clean that i want.
Nadine G.
Nadine G.
Tampa, FL

I love the fact that they combined together. I have a love of DAWN since I was a little girl. Since I saw that they came together for dishes, I was sold. I love the product- you will find it sitting under my sink everyday. I would recommend this to others.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Modesto, CA

I found that this dish washing detergent is the best for my dishes. Leaves my glass spot free and the powder dissolves easily in the dishwasher without leaving anything behind. I would never use another dish washing detergent, ever! I love this stuff.
Jemma S.
Jemma S.
Woodland, WA

Nice smell and it works! While an overall nice product, it's not something I would have to get over another product. Does its job well and will probably repurchase. Target sometimes has coupons for them too which is always a plus! Good for the price

Join Now