Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#95 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Goldsboro, NC

This detergent is the only detergent we ever buy. It works well for a great price. It comes in a box and has an easy pour spout. It makes our dishes sparkle and smell great! I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone searching for a new dish detergent.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Las Vegas, NV

Got dirty dishes? This gets the job done! I can literally put a pan with stuck on food in my dishwasher and this will take it right off like that pan was never used. Cascade is like magical dish washing fairies taking care of the dirty bits you don't want to scrub.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Tampa, FL

I have been using this detergent for years, and it gets the job done. My dishes always come out clean, and a box lasts a long time. One down side is that the powder sometimes clumps and is difficult to get out. It is very widely available though, and a good value.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Delton, MI

I started using this brand a few years ago. I really like its performance in the dishwasher.
It has a very nice, clean scent which is always a plus.
I think this brand is very good at cleaning and not leaving spots on my dishes.
I will continue to use this brand.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Clarkston, MI

Decent product for the price. Doesn't always dissolve and leaves residue at times. But gets this job done for a descent price. I would recommend this product for the price and would buy the product again to use at home. Affordable and widely available in stores.
Nadine G.
Nadine G.
Tampa, FL

I love the fact that they combined together. I have a love of DAWN since I was a little girl. Since I saw that they came together for dishes, I was sold. I love the product- you will find it sitting under my sink everyday. I would recommend this to others.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Modesto , CA

I found that this dish washing detergent is the best for my dishes. Leaves my glass spot free and the powder dissolves easily in the dishwasher without leaving anything behind. I would never use another dish washing detergent, ever! I love this stuff.
Jemma S.
Jemma S.
Woodland, WA

Nice smell and it works! While an overall nice product, it's not something I would have to get over another product. Does its job well and will probably repurchase. Target sometimes has coupons for them too which is always a plus! Good for the price
veve i.
veve i.
Douglasville, GA

this stuff works really amazing. it cleans fully all of the bacteria on the dishes. the price is decent for you get what you pay for. I definitely recommend to others for purchasing this item. usually get this from Walmart or sams club!! try it out
Alison S.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO

Cascade powder dishwasher detergent is what I have used for years. I find it highly effective without leaving any kind of film. I only have to fill the detergent container about halfway and my dishes come out perfect. I will continue to purchase.