Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#90 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA

This dishwasher soap is great! It leaves my dishes nice and clean! It is at a great price!
Kim F.
Kim F.

I love the smell of this product, my dishes always come out looking so clean and vibrant.
Marcie M.
Marcie M.

It cleans my dishes nicely, but I need a new dishwasher then it would work even better!
This won't always get your dishes clean but it is usually cheaper than other products.
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
Columbus, OH

I love these dishwasher pods, I rinse all the leftover food from the dishes because if you don't it can ruin your dishwasher over time, and it obviously does not work as well if you leave food on the dishes.
But it leaves our dishes sparkling clean, the glasses shiny, never any leftover residue, smells good.
I absolutely love these.
and they are also decently cheap for as good as they work.
Alana N.
Alana N.

Removes grease, makes dishes very clean and sparkly. Can't speak much for the scent, but it does it's job. I got this from target for a good price. I would recommend this product and I will be repurchasing
Shaylee C.
Shaylee C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT

Cascade dishwasher detergent left a weird film on my glass dishes, even with a drying aid like jet dry. I guess the dishes were clean but the film made it hard to use them.
Chelsey K.
Chelsey K.
Columbus, GA

I have used Cascade for years! It never lets me down! My dishes are always clean and fresh and I don't have to re wash or scrape food particles from my "clean" dishes!
Donna B.
Donna B.

The Cascade smells really clean, but doesn't leave residue on the dishes. no streaks or haze in the glasses.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Lompoc, CA

For a while, this product was great for washing my dishes. It always left them clean, shining, and fresh scented. However, when we moved to a different house in the same area, it wasn't as good as it was at our first home. My dishes would often have white spots left on them from the detergent. Part of the problem was the dishwasher, but part of it was the detergent. Once I switched to a different product, the problem was almost gone.