Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#112 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Meriden, CT

I like this because it's cheap and lasts a long time. I do wish the dishes came out a little more clear or more "sparkly", but you get what you pay for. It cleans my dishes and doesn't leave a fowl taste, so I'm happy.
Joy J.
Joy J.
Lexington, KY

I've always used Cascade brand dish detergent, because it cleans really well. Right now I'm using the powder formula simply because it's cheaper and lasts a lot longer than the dishwasher packs. I recommend this to any thought of who is wanting to save money but also keep their dishes clean. I do have to add a bit of all finish product to keep dry spots off of the glasses.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

I use this at home for my dishwasher and when I started using it, it was great. However, after a while it stopped getting all the leftover food off my dishes and left streaks and lines on my dishes
DL U.
DL U.
Leavenworth

I buy Cascade from the dollar store where it's a lot more affordable than Walmart.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Auburn, AL

Cascade really gets my dishes clean! It's my favorite brand. I would definitely purchase again.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.

I use cascade for my dishes and it does wonders. It takes out the stains and grease.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Salt Lake City, UT

I mostly liked this product. It got my dishes clean but left some white residue on my glassware. I noticed this less with their gel formula than with this powdered formula
Brianna L.
Brianna L.

Gets dishes clean. No messes. No left behind messes that you have to rewash. Great && affordable.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Boston, MA

Have used this for years and it always works! It leaves my dishes shiny and clean. Can buy at local grocery stores
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Monroe, MI

Easy to use, cheap, and gets the job done! Smells great! Keeps the machine tidy as well.

Join Now