Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#106 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Brentwood, CA

Classic. There's a reason this is still on the market...it's because it's a really great product
Ansley R.
Ansley R.
Elgin, SC

Cleans my dishes so that I can eat off of them again. I love how it makes my dishes sparkle!
kim A.
kim A.

Very satisfied with this product. I know my dishes are spotless and clean with using this.
Works the best for me. And my little dishwasher. Def recommend it. Cleans the dishes well.
Carma S.
Carma S.
Wichita, KS

Love it! The only thing better than washing by hand is using this product in my dishwasher
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA

This dishwasher soap is great! It leaves my dishes nice and clean! It is at a great price!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Monroe, MI

Easy to use, cheap, and gets the job done! Smells great! Keeps the machine tidy as well.
Marcie M.
Marcie M.

It cleans my dishes nicely, but I need a new dishwasher then it would work even better!
This won't always get your dishes clean but it is usually cheaper than other products.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.

I use cascade for my dishes and it does wonders. It takes out the stains and grease.

Join Now