Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#90 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Amittai Z.
Amittai Z.

Cuts through grease. Simple and easy to use, gets rid of tough spots and stains, and smells pleasant.
Krystle-marie R.
Krystle-marie R.
Bronx, NY

I like this product because I love using dawn. I don't use my dishwasher often because of water bill.
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH

Cleans my dishes and doesn't leave any residue so I can't complain. Price is ok and it smells clean.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Katy, TX

It keeps our dishes super clean and the spout makes it easy to use. We love the lemon smell as well
Suzzie S.
Suzzie S.

If you use this type of detergent I'd recommend a rinse aid. I'd prefer casacdes liquid detergent.
Carol C.
Carol C.

This works great in my dishwasher. I always buy this brand for the dishwasher. I shop at Walmart.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA

Classic. There's a reason this is still on the market...it's because it's a really great product
Lesly C.
Lesly C.
Sparks, NV

It is a very useful detergent and it makes my dishes very clean. It has a good sent with it.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Bessemer City, NC

I think Cascade dishwashing detergent works very well and leaves you dishes clean and shiny.
Ansley R.
Ansley R.
Elgin, SC

Cleans my dishes so that I can eat off of them again. I love how it makes my dishes sparkle!