Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#106 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Dale R.
Dale R.
Doral, FL

Cascade cleans ! Dishes are clean and shiny even if I don’t rinse and this detergent does it job well
Amittai Z.
Amittai Z.

Cuts through grease. Simple and easy to use, gets rid of tough spots and stains, and smells pleasant.
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH

Cleans my dishes and doesn't leave any residue so I can't complain. Price is ok and it smells clean.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Katy, TX

It keeps our dishes super clean and the spout makes it easy to use. We love the lemon smell as well
Suzzie S.
Suzzie S.

If you use this type of detergent I'd recommend a rinse aid. I'd prefer casacdes liquid detergent.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.

Gets dishes clean. No messes. No left behind messes that you have to rewash. Great && affordable.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Brentwood, CA

Classic. There's a reason this is still on the market...it's because it's a really great product
kim A.
kim A.

Very satisfied with this product. I know my dishes are spotless and clean with using this.
Works the best for me. And my little dishwasher. Def recommend it. Cleans the dishes well.
Carma S.
Carma S.
Wichita, KS

Love it! The only thing better than washing by hand is using this product in my dishwasher

Join Now