Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#110 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Ansley R.
Ansley R.
Elgin, SC

Cleans my dishes so that I can eat off of them again. I love how it makes my dishes sparkle!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA

This dishwasher soap is great! It leaves my dishes nice and clean! It is at a great price!
Kim F.
Kim F.

I love the smell of this product, my dishes always come out looking so clean and vibrant.
Marcie M.
Marcie M.

It cleans my dishes nicely, but I need a new dishwasher then it would work even better!
This won't always get your dishes clean but it is usually cheaper than other products.
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
Columbus, OH

I love these dishwasher pods, I rinse all the leftover food from the dishes because if you don't it can ruin your dishwasher over time, and it obviously does not work as well if you leave food on the dishes.
But it leaves our dishes sparkling clean, the glasses shiny, never any leftover residue, smells good.
I absolutely love these.
and they are also decently cheap for as good as they work.
Donna B.
Donna B.

The Cascade smells really clean, but doesn't leave residue on the dishes. no streaks or haze in the glasses.
Hayley N.
Hayley N.
Monroe, NC

I currently use this dishwasher detergent in my brand new dishwasher. I really wanted something that had a nice smell, but wouldn't be overpowering. The Cascade smells really clean, but doesn't leave residue on the dishes. We had problems with our old soap hardening onto our dishes, but after our 4th cycle, we still have had no problems with the Cascade doing that. We bought a HUGE box at Walmart for a fairly low price!
member-be2eb23bd
member-be2eb23bd
Florida, FL

I use this at home for my dishwasher and when I started using it, it was great. However, after a while it stopped getting all the leftover food off my dishes and left streaks and lines on my dishes
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL

Works great and cleaning dishes and love the lemony smell

Join Now