Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn uploaded by Angel K.Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn uploaded by MichelIe C.Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn uploaded by Christina H.

BY CASCADE

Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions? see more...

Alana N.
Removes grease, makes dishes very clean and sparkly. Can't speak much for the scent, but it does it's job. I got this from target for a good price. I would recommend this product and I will be repurchasing
Cherokee B.
Hartford, AR
Only detergent that I actually believe gets things clean. Cuts through grease no problem does not leave soap scum on dishes and has proven time and time again that it's great quality for the price
Trina G.
Tomball
Mom passed down her love for Cascade and I figure why mess with a good thing?! It gets the dishes sparkling with a fresh scent and I never have to rewash any pans, everything comes off in one wash!
Lindsey C.
Salt Lake City, UT
I mostly liked this product. It got my dishes clean but left some white residue on my glassware. I noticed this less with their gel formula than with this powdered formula
Shaylee C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Cascade dishwasher detergent left a weird film on my glass dishes, even with a drying aid like jet dry. I guess the dishes were clean but the film made it hard to use them.
Chelsey K.
Columbus, GA
I have used Cascade for years! It never lets me down! My dishes are always clean and fresh and I don't have to re wash or scrape food particles from my "clean" dishes!
Luci M.
Cascade Dishwasher Detergent is great for my dishes! They always come out looking so clean even if I left them with dried food on it! One box lasts us for a very long time, too!
Danielle A.
Lompoc, CA
For a while, this product was great for washing my dishes. It always left them clean, shining, and fresh scented. However, when we moved to a different house in the same area, it wasn't as good as it was at our first home. My dishes would often have white spots left on them from the detergent. Part of the problem was the dishwasher, but part of it was the detergent. Once I switched to a different product, the problem was almost gone.
Hayley N.
Monroe, NC
I currently use this dishwasher detergent in my brand new dishwasher. I really wanted something that had a nice smell, but wouldn't be overpowering. The Cascade smells really clean, but doesn't leave residue on the dishes. We had problems with our old soap hardening onto our dishes, but after our 4th cycle, we still have had no problems with the Cascade doing that. We bought a HUGE box at Walmart for a fairly low price!
Dekoda A.
I love the way it cleans and makes the dishes so clean and shinny... Cascade® Platinum™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent also works so great too