Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn uploaded by MichelIe C.Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn uploaded by Angel K.

BY CASCADE

Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions? see more...

Photos (2)
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Ogden, UT
It's hard to know if it is my dishwasher or the detergent, but since I have a brand new top of the line dishwasher, I am guessing it's he detergent. Just doesn't get the dishes clean. Leaves streaks on glasses.
Alana N.
Alana N.
Removes grease, makes dishes very clean and sparkly. Can't speak much for the scent, but it does it's job. I got this from target for a good price. I would recommend this product and I will be repurchasing
Trina G.
Trina G.
Tomball
Mom passed down her love for Cascade and I figure why mess with a good thing?! It gets the dishes sparkling with a fresh scent and I never have to rewash any pans, everything comes off in one wash!
Cherokee B.
Cherokee B.
Hartford, AR
Only detergent that I actually believe gets things clean. Cuts through grease no problem does not leave soap scum on dishes and has proven time and time again that it's great quality for the price
Shaylee C.
Shaylee C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Cascade dishwasher detergent left a weird film on my glass dishes, even with a drying aid like jet dry. I guess the dishes were clean but the film made it hard to use them.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Not a fan of the powder dish detergent in the box like this.  It gets all over the dishwasher, leaves grainy pieces on the dishes and glasses.  Disappointing and I will not be purchasing this product again.
Chelsey K.
Chelsey K.
Columbus, GA
I have used Cascade for years! It never lets me down! My dishes are always clean and fresh and I don't have to re wash or scrape food particles from my "clean" dishes!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Novi, Mi
I still continue to use the powder form of dishwasher detergent compared to the pods because I am able to control how much I choose to use. The pods are great and convenient, but will always choose this first.
Luci M.
Luci M.
Cascade Dishwasher Detergent is great for my dishes! They always come out looking so clean even if I left them with dried food on it! One box lasts us for a very long time, too!
lori k.
lori k.
Crossville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I prefer liquid dishwasher detergent but if i have to use powder, this is my choice. gets dishes clean with less cloudy residue than most powders.