Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#100 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Michele G.
Michele G.
Katy, TX

It keeps our dishes super clean and the spout makes it easy to use. We love the lemon smell as well
Suzzie S.
Suzzie S.

If you use this type of detergent I'd recommend a rinse aid. I'd prefer casacdes liquid detergent.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA

Classic. There's a reason this is still on the market...it's because it's a really great product
Ansley R.
Ansley R.
Elgin, SC

Cleans my dishes so that I can eat off of them again. I love how it makes my dishes sparkle!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Bessemer City, NC

I think Cascade dishwashing detergent works very well and leaves you dishes clean and shiny.
Lesly C.
Lesly C.
Sparks, NV

It is a very useful detergent and it makes my dishes very clean. It has a good sent with it.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA

This dishwasher soap is great! It leaves my dishes nice and clean! It is at a great price!
Carma S.
Carma S.
Wichita, Kansas

Love it! The only thing better than washing by hand is using this product in my dishwasher
Works the best for me. And my little dishwasher. Def recommend it. Cleans the dishes well.
Kim F.
Kim F.

I love the smell of this product, my dishes always come out looking so clean and vibrant.

Join Now