Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder uploaded by Lorrie C.Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder uploaded by Molly M.

BY CASCADE

Rinses away residue, leaves dishes sparkling. Our Shine Shield formula provides excellent shine for your glasses. With the grease fighting power of Dawn. Phosphate free. Safe for septic tanks. see more...

Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder
  • "Not as convenient as the little packets but it does get my dishes clean when it's all I have!" in 1 review
Celesta B.
Glasgow, KY
Not impressed, got this as a house warming gift and found that it left spots on my glassware and cookware, got it clean, just some residue left behind.
Cassandra V.
I've never used anything other than Cascade because I've never needed to! It works great with my dishwasher and always leaves my dishes squeaky clean.
Courtney M.
This detergent is pretty good, don't really have any complaints. It smells good and gets the job done. Rarely do I need to rewash any dishes by hand.
Raeleigh R.
By far one of my favorite dish washing essentials. It doesn't leave food spots of marks on my glass plates and glasses like most dish wash cleaners.
Katelyn R.
Webb City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have always used Cascade. I have tried cheaper brands and I don't feel it gets the dishes as clean as Cascade does. I will always buy this product.
m r.
This dish detergent cleaned lightly dirty dishes well but when they were dirtier than usual, i.e. pasta night, it would leave stains on dishes still.
Heather C.
Mason, MI
I have never had any problems with the way Cascade cleans my dishes. It gets stuck on food pretty well and doesn't leave any residue on my dishes.
Marianne D.
Hyannis
I found this product to be clumpy if too much was put in the wahing compartment or if the dishes were cleaned before being put in the dishwasher
Janet F.
Ontario, CA
Love the combination of the Cascade power and the Dawn Power in one product!! This soap leaves my dishes clean and spotless. Definitely a re-buy.
Alexandra M.
I have tried other packs and detergents, but none of them have worked as well as this cascade powder. My dishes are always clean the first wash.