Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder uploaded by Lorrie C.Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder uploaded by Molly M.

BY CASCADE

Rinses away residue, leaves dishes sparkling. Our Shine Shield formula provides excellent shine for your glasses. With the grease fighting power of Dawn. Phosphate free. Safe for septic tanks. see more...

Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder
  • "Not as convenient as the little packets but it does get my dishes clean when it's all I have!" in 1 review
Yvette L.
This is what we use in our household. this brand more than other brands because it takes the the food off better than any other brands that we used before.10 stars on cascade.
Shannon S.
Huachuca City, AZ
I'm old school. I love this box of powder. It's less expensive than those single tablet things. But still does a great job. Leave well enough alone. This stuff is great.
Christine M.
Call me old fashioned but I am not on the pod train. I like this classic detergent. I feel like it gets the job done and I can determine the amount id like to use.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Nothing wrong with the classics! :) I love cascade and it is the only brand I will use for my dishes and trust for my sons dishes! Smells great and works wonderful!
Robert K.
Cascade Dishwasher detergent is the only thing I put in my dishwasher. It cuts through grease and bake on stuff, without any problems. I have never had to put my dishes, pots or glasses through a 2nd time.
Sara V.
Bowling Green, KY
I put one of these in my dishwasher and my dishes were so shiny clean and thru smelt great. This is probably the best product cascade made because they mixed dawn with it and it made the pouches unstoppable
Brianna L.
Stockbridge, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This has been my "go to" brand for dishwasher detergent. It works very well on dishes and doesn't leave stains after use. My family uses it and I guess that has influenced my decision to continuing to use it also.
Robin H.
Stockholm, NJ
This product works very well and effectively. It has a nice scent and I am very pleased with the results. I believe I found it at Shoprite and it wasn't too pricy. I would recommend this product to others!
Brianna C.
El Paso, TX
Works great on my dishes that have dried on food. I plop them in the dishwasher put one of these in it and then my dishes are clean with out have to scrub the plate for several minutes to get the food off.
Lindsey P.
Denver
We love this detergent!! Always gets off all the tough stuff and constant wear and tear from Cooking! A little goes a long way, no cons! Smells great!! Would recommend and buy over and over!