Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder uploaded by Lorrie C.Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder uploaded by Molly M.

BY CASCADE

Rinses away residue, leaves dishes sparkling. Our Shine Shield formula provides excellent shine for your glasses. With the grease fighting power of Dawn. Phosphate free. Safe for septic tanks. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Not as convenient as the little packets but it does get my dishes clean when it's all I have!" in 1 review
Debra L.
Oswegatchie, NY
It cleans very well and the dishes come out clear and shiny. I bought this in the grocery store. It has a nice smell. I would highly recommend this product. Cons are the price. Pros are that it cleans very well. Would recommend to others. Dishes come out spotless.
Chrissy G.
Madison, AL
I've used Cascade for so long that it's just one of those things I really don't think about changing. It does he job efficiently and my dishes come out nice and clean. What more can you want?!
Jen N.
While it's slightly more pricey than other brands, it gets the job done right the first time. I've never had a problem with this brand in our machine, which is a countertop model. Cascade is the only brand I trust.
Meghan M.
Carbondale , IL
I bought a box of this once and did not buy another after. Often times I would open my dishwasher after a wash and a lot of the dishes were still dirty. No, its not my dishwasher because it works perfectly fine with pods. I personally wouldn't recommend this.
Kasee W.
Haverhill, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn and cascade my two favorite cleaning products together! The first time I tried this I was hooked. My dishes have never been more clean or shiny and I don't have to do multiple washes on pots and pans
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like the smell of this product; however after using it my dishes had a little residue left behind. It was pretty cheap, but if it didn't leave residue I would probably repurchase it.
Nichole K.
Williams, AZ
Nothing gets my glasses cleaner than cascade dishwasher detergent. Cascade also makes my kitchen smell like it's clean and fresh. The lemon smells great and gets dishes sparkling. I will not buy any other brand of dishwasher detergents, cascade is the best.
Erin M.
Utica, MI
The price isn't bad but it didn't seem to get all of my dishes super clean. The smell isn't too fragrant, which is nice when it comes to dishes. All in all this is an Okay product.
Tara C.
Cadiz, OH
When I had a dishwasher cascade was the one detergent that I really like using. Good value for your product. I don't like spots on my dishes this product didn't leave them. Usually at Walmart I would purchase it, if I get another dishwasher yes.
alyssa r.
Chesapeake, VA
I have always and will always use cascade dawn powder detergent. great value and not pricey. it's definitely a deal. also, has a great scent. makes the kitchen smell nice all the while washing dishes. I would definitely recommend this product