Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder uploaded by Lorrie C.Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder uploaded by Molly M.

BY CASCADE

Rinses away residue, leaves dishes sparkling. Our Shine Shield formula provides excellent shine for your glasses. With the grease fighting power of Dawn. Phosphate free. Safe for septic tanks. see more...

Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder
  • "Not as convenient as the little packets but it does get my dishes clean when it's all I have!" in 1 review
Taylor B.
This is the dishwasher detergent my parents bought when I was growing up and as far as I can tell it does a good job. I've never seen dishes come out still dirty, which I imagine may be an issue with some detergents.
Samantha M.
Lincoln, NE
I like this and it leaves my dishes clean but I don't like the smell it leaves on my dishes. It may be because I am pregnant and sensitive to smell but I can't stand the way it smells after they have been washed.
Kaylie S.
Mobile, AL
Sometimes it leaves spots on glasses but for the most part it's a great dishwasher detergent. You can find it anywhere and at a great price. I plan on continuing to use this product for many more years to come.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
This dishwasher detergent is great. I have had many detergents that leave streaks, and not completely washing my glasses and plates. This Cascade detergent doesn't leave streaks and leaves the glasses sparkling!
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
Cascade us your traditional dishwasher soap that works well on cleaning your dishes. I like the dawn powder ones, because it helps remove any left over food that may still be stick on the dishes after being soaked.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
These make washing dishes so convenient. All you need is to drop one tablet in your washer and you're good to go. No need to pour detergent out of a bottle. The price is pretty good for the amount you get.
Ainsley V.
Mulvane, KS
Great! I like a lot better than finish. It leaves the glasses clean and fresh without any smudges. If you don't rinse off your plate before putting it in the dishwasher completely takes everything off. I would definitely recommend this especially to families. I always repurchase this
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm a purist for the powder stuff. Keeps my dishes clean and sparkling. I buy it from Sams in the giant containers so it lasts forever. I only wish my dishwasher did a better job of dispersing it; sometimes i end up with a solid cake of cascade instead of clean dishes.
Allie O.
Hudsonville, MI
This is the detergent that I have used for a long time, and it works very well. I buy this at Meijer for a great price. The smell is nice and it cleans very well. A great valued product. There is never and food left behind on the dishes. I will continue to buy this product.
Chrissy G.
I've used Cascade for so long that it's just one of those things I really don't think about changing. It does he job efficiently and my dishes come out nice and clean. What more can you want?!