Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder uploaded by Lorrie C.Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder uploaded by Molly M.

BY CASCADE

Rinses away residue, leaves dishes sparkling. Our Shine Shield formula provides excellent shine for your glasses. With the grease fighting power of Dawn. Phosphate free. Safe for septic tanks. see more...

Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder
  • "Not as convenient as the little packets but it does get my dishes clean when it's all I have!" in 1 review
Wendy O.
Cascade has been the top-rated dishwasher product by Consumer Reports. I have been told by numerous repair people that the liquids & gels cause repair problems in most dishwashers. Anything with lemon, leaves spots or wear on stainless cutlery, if used long-term, so I have to order this, as my grocery stores no long offer it.
Calin P.
Hayesville, NC
Cascade is what I always put into my dish washing machine. The dawn powder cuts through that tough grease. Its a little pricey but the dawn makes most of that annoying prewashing go away. Why waste the time and water. I suggest that if you don't want to pay big buck for a good job use this item.
Meleah D.
I love clean and spotless dishes. This dishsoap delivers all that and a nice clean scent.
I never have to dry off spots from glasswear nor do I ever need to pre rinse hard to clean
pots and pans as the Dawn Powder does that job for me. I love easy clean up in the kitchen!
Heather e.
summerville, SC
I've been using this brand of detergent for years I did at one point switch to another brand but I found it didn't clean my dishes as well as I would like it too and there is always stuff on food. With this Briand I never have any stuck on food and it's pretty inexpensive
Molly M.
B
This product is very good keeps the dishes clean. I would say there are no cons. The smell is strong but it's smells good. Was bought from Walmart and we buy these ones all the time I would recommend .
Cameron G.
Winchester, KY
These pods always give me trouble with completely dissolving. I'm not sure if our water doesn't get hot enough or what but we always find undissolved powder in our glasses. The other cascade pods never seem to do this, and I love the other products!
Darylsue L.
Huber Heights, OH
I love cascade, but my only issue with it is when you take the dishes out of the dishwasher it always leaves a powdery residue on them. This is not my favorite product that they have produce. I don't recommend it and I will not be buying it again.
Selena S.
Works pretty well. Cleans the dishes alright. Doesn't cost too much. Can be found at Costco for a reasonable price. It does have a good value and a nice scent overall. I would buy it again, as this is what I normally use.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
This is maybe my second favorite type of dishwasher detergent. I don't like the powders as a rule because they tend to leave a cloudy residue on my glasses. It's cheaper than the tablets, but the tablet works better.
Shannon C.
Our dishes always come out shiny and clean when using Cascade! We were so upset when Costco stopped carrying this product that we resorted to other purchasing locations to buy it at a slightly higher price because it really is that good!

back