Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder uploaded by Lorrie C.Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder uploaded by Molly M.

BY CASCADE

Rinses away residue, leaves dishes sparkling. Our Shine Shield formula provides excellent shine for your glasses. With the grease fighting power of Dawn. Phosphate free. Safe for septic tanks. see more...

Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder
  • "Not as convenient as the little packets but it does get my dishes clean when it's all I have!" in 1 review
Janet F.
Ontario, CA
Love the combination of the Cascade power and the Dawn Power in one product!! This soap leaves my dishes clean and spotless. Definitely a re-buy.
Danielle A.
North canton, OH
It does an ok job cleaning the dishes. It does not help with lime in the water at all. I have used other products that I prefer more than this.
Sarah G.
Effingham, IL
This product works well at getting my dishes clean but I do not like the smell. It is a very musky odor that is created as the product works.
Amber G.
Berry, AL
Use this in my dishwasher whenever i dont feel like hand washing dishes. I love it simply because there is dawn inside of it and it works.
Kelly F.
Portage, MI
Effective detergent that is easy to use and makes dishes, once cleaned, smell fresh and nice. Is great at getting tough residue off dishes.
Amanda R.
Peoria, IL
I have been using Cascade Dishwasher Detergent for years and have never been disappointed. It gets the job done and leaves my dishes clean.
Ashley D.
Yadkinville, NC
Always gets my dishes sparkling clean! Even when stuck on grease or something burnt in a dish, I just throw it in and it comes out clean!
Marvel D.
Salem, OR
Great cleaning power for stuck on food. My kids are horrible at prewashing so this is great because it gets the food off that they don't
Bethany F.
Cave springs , AR
I've never had any issues when washing my dishes with cascade other than sometimes casserole dishes don't come out completely clean.
Jessica A.
greensboro, md
Our go-to dishwasher detergent. Great value for an awesome product. Love the 'pacs' but do not like the price - so this is a staple.